[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 198

You should initially take a bigger step and reduce it, i.e. multiply it by a coefficient lower than 1, e.g. 0.8 (you can set it in the settings).

In this way you can handle at least 1000 old points).

The idea came up based on the example of the last movement. It has involuntarily developed itself in such a way (with initially larger and then decreasing step).

As a result, during movement of 230 pips the drawdown is minimal and take is on the way, we will close soon)

Mischek:

right away.

Yes. Right away. Don't wait... :-)

I'm not interested, if you feel you need to comment... whatever you see fit...

OnGoing:

You should initially take a bigger step and decrease it, i.e. increase it by a coefficient lower than 1, for example 0.8 (you can set it in the settings).

The idea came up based on the example of the last movement. It has involuntarily developed itself in such a way (with initially larger and then decreasing step).

As a result, during movement of 230 pips the drawdown is minimal and take is on the way, we will close soon)

I said that too, but how do you encode it?

OnGoing:

You should initially take a larger step and decrease it, i.e. multiply it by a coefficient lower than 1, e.g. 0.8 (you can set it in the settings).

As a result, the drawdown is minimal for the move of 230 pips and take is about to close)

We should look at... Yuri already posted 163 page charts there... as he says - candlestick analysis is involved...

vladds:

That's what I said too, but how do I code?

Here's a picture. You don't need to code anything! Everything is in Ilan's settings. You just have to adjust the initial pitch and the reduction factor.

OnGoing:

Here's a picture. You don't need to code anything! Everything is in Ilan's settings. You just need to adjust the initial pitch and the reduction factor.

+ see my first post on this page...

Roman.:

+ see my first post on this page...
Not really, Ilans without trends can't make money. You don't have to be afraid of news, you just have to prepare it right!) Optimal initial pitch and reduction ratio is where the profits are buried.

OnGoing:
...you just have to cook them right!) The optimum starting pitch and reduction factor is where the profit is buried.

Especially cats... :-) so it is... you have to watch - I don't have a ready-made sov right now...

That's it, the sells have closed. As if there was no one hour candle at 200 p.)

Let's move on.

OnGoing:
...Optimal initial pitch and reduction factor is where the profit is buried. ...

On an avalanche, this has only led to a prolonged death of the depo. Including when the coefficient is a function of "whatever" ... ...if one "catches" a converging triangle.

Your toy will have its own "diverging triangle" apparently.

Reason: