[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 377

OnGoing:

Yes, probably a buy sell. Plus stops were taken off those who left shorts for the night.

I think it goes up a little bit for the sake of decorum and then goes down sharply.

Currency market is a cyber market, unlike stocks or futures on grains, there are puppeteers.

When there's a lull, it's 50-50.

You know the reflexes? They're pushing it all the time!

So - the first signal is either 100 points up or down - and that's it ! Quietly - waiting for the hamsters to either buy or sell - and then they have monitors that monitor positions and stops - the analytics is 100 times better than ours - we're mere mortals ! )))

At the expense of reflexes - it's their persistence they draw at least 10 Indians and if the 11 crowd either buys or sells - they will sell them out! ) brazenly beautiful -

Here's an example - before the fall they took BUY - I wanted to buy, even wanted to press the button - but the rules in the notebook is sacred - I read them every time before trading -

For the euro we had a BUY scam with Greek news and a lot of false info and what was the result? ) Stops are chopped off - hamsters killed - the battlefield of the 23rd is gone -

There's a new battlefield on the 24th - and it's not a battle but a billet for new victims.)

Pound bought )))) I don't give a shit about the eur, I left it on sale ))))

Very rare signal on the pound )))) Low energy bar close prices are higher than high energy bar close prices )))) Should be a big move up ))))) It looks like the pound is becoming less correlated with the euro ))))

SJS:

watch thermometers

Here's my info - please give me yours - we'll build a collection ))))

And so the coolest dealer in the U.S. stats are

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/open-position-ratios

Interbank information on liquidity and position of the big fish

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/russian/marketwatch/sentiment/

Mixon777:

So - the first signal is either 100 points up or down - and everyone is quiet - waiting for hamsters to either buy or sell - and then they have such monitors on positions, stops ...

If not for that candlestick, all were ready to go short, even without a normal rebound. And now the market maker gave the signal to go north, guys. And everyone is already lined up.

I think that buy is more probable, because yesterday the rally to the short side was very strong for many.

OnGoing:

See, if it wasn't for that candle, everyone would have been aiming to go short, even without a normal bounce they would have been ready to go short. And now the market maker gave the signal to go north, guys. And everyone is already lined up.

I think, that the buy is more probable, because yesterday the crazy rally went to the short side.

Watch - as soon as the victims go over 55% act -

I bought GBPJPY and sold EURJPY.

Remember the market maker or puppeteer will do everything to get you to sell - on currencies the prices are manipulated brazenly - this is their home -

In stocks or futures they are dead)))

OnGoing:

See, if it wasn't for that candle, everyone would have been aiming to go short, even without a normal bounce they would have been ready to go short. And now the market maker gave the signal to go north, guys. And everyone is already lined up.

I think buy is more probable, because yesterday the rally to the short side was very strong for many.

I think only GBP will go up and EUR will stand still or even go down)))

Mixon777:

Watch - as soon as the victims go over 55% act -

hedge your trades I just bought the pound yen and sold the euro yen.

Remember the market maker or puppeteer will do everything to make you sell - on currencies the prices are manipulated boldly - this is their home -

In stocks or futures they are dead)))

So it's a cross for the euro pound, it's easier to stand on it alone, you'll save on spread and margin.

OnGoing:
So it's a cross of the euro pound, so it's easier to get up on it alone, you'll save on spread and margin.
I have my own hedging strategy - on pairs to CHF, CAD and JPY

* For today, a new set of 'hamsters':-)
Reason: