Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 46

Yurixx >> :

:-)

I don't know what she missed: fixing or fisting? :-))

ugh... linguistic twists?

NYROBA >> :

I changed my password. I had to. ;о)

You changed it before you posted it?

))))

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Did you change it before you posted it?

))))

Not before, but at the time.

I don't get it, what is a screen saver doing on a forum dedicated to a programming language? You should post them on Paint.ru.

Nirobka, how much money have you ponied up already, I can't get it all? Patience is not without limits.... spill the beans, when's the end of the Santa Barbara?

arbuz >> :
Nirobka, how much money have you ponied up already, I can't get it all? Patience is a thing with limits.... Come on, when's the end of the Santa Barbara?

How many suckers have you screwed with your pictures, that's how much you've made. What's not to understand?

That's for sure)))

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

Not before, but at the time.

I don't understand what a screen saver is doing on a forum dedicated to a programming language? You should be posting them on Paint.ru or something.

looking for immature souls... to teach fisting... and addictive...

Sorento писал(а) >>

ugh... linguistic twists?

Exactly. I just don't understand why "ew." Isn't that how you, dear one, turned him into Gertrude and changed his gender?

Not until A is brought out into the world, that's how it's going to be here :)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

This triplet a-b-c is the B-wave of the Grand Order, it is highlighted in red.

All financial markets ALWAYS!!! follow the principle of fractality, in three wave increments.

At the end of the cycle from 261.8% started buying again

To determine the end of the current wave, cast the Fibonacci net over the preceding one. :о)

Could you be more specific about what is shown in green, in particular, what is meant by " three wave steps"?

Reason: