[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 28

Cmu4:
With such categorical language, you should go to another thread. Nothing is nothing. Don't be distracted from your business here.
It's not about being categorical, I'm just stating the obvious and before writing, of course, I ran it on the visual. And in general directional control by RSI is not a good solution.

It's not about PSI you don't understand, it's about position averaging and lot size, and PSI is most likely used to limit the number of trades, so that the EA doesn't constantly open on every bar. I didn't get the code, I'm just guessing purely....

Cmu4:
This is if long and short is allowed to trade. If the EA only trades to one side, it does not care about RSI. O always opens trades in the allowed side. Basically, when the code is merged, RSI can be cut out of there.

We can do it!

vladds:

you can do it!

Do you have 0.01 lots, the subsequent ones open with a larger volume???

I don't...

vladds:

you can do it!

When I put 0.1 as a starter, all subsequent lots started opening normally, i.e. 0.11 0.12 0.13 0.15 etc.

Write down what lots open at the starting 0.01 which ones go on...?

nikelodeon:
It's not about PSI you don't understand, it's about position averaging and lot size, and PSI is most likely used to limit the number of trades, so that the EA doesn't constantly open on every bar. I didn't get the code, I'm just guessing purely....
Well, shit - a strawman solution, so the direction for averaging RSI and gives. And if you cut something out, you have to put something in instead.

I think I will leave it for the night, if the terminal does not freeze in the morning I will post a report to see how the night went.....

Roman.:

Do you have 0.01 lots, the subsequent ones open with a larger volume???

I don't...

after about 6 starts to multiply this norm

nikelodeon:
I think I will leave it for the night, if the terminal does not freeze in the morning I will post a report to see how the night went.....

On micro lots with 0.01 start - it trades wrong... Lots by volume don't add up correctly...

vladds:

after about 6 starts to multiply this norm

Is it like this? I see. Let me have a look.
Reason: