[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 337

Well, you can shake all this CIS propaganda off your ears, I talked to an acquaintance recently from the States... What a crisis there... just a more economical life... Maybe that's all.

Tantrik:
if not tonight

Why talk about something that doesn't exist yet?! And don't judge it by yourself, Tantrik )))

MobileMan:

what to say about what is not there yet?! and don't judge by yourself, tantrik ))))
and you don't calculate non-existent profits - which bottom what 3050 - targets are not yet in the top! In what positions is the low profit (20%/month) semiautomatic? or does he not trade the euro?

Tantrik:
and you don't calculate non-existent profits - which bottom what 3050 - targets are not yet taken up!

Tantrik:
and you don't calculate non-existent profits - which bottom what 3050 - the targets are not yet in the top! In what positions is the low profit (20%/month) semi-automatic? or does he not trade the euro?

The TS is just based on the euro, works a simple owl, only I give it a direction every day...

Guys, what if we're at the bottom of the uptrend channel, we haven't broken through it yet, what if it goes up?

strangerr:

Ran into the astral (into the future) door on 33 - unlocked go higher^^^^^

MobileMan:

The TS is based on just a Jew, a simple owl works, only I give it direction every day...
which way is it looking? north? south? secret?

Tantrik:
which way is it facing? north? south? secret?

so i'm writing that i'm giving it a direction, so it's downwards of course ))))

markich:
Guys, what if we're at the bottom of the uptrend channel, we haven't broken through it yet, what if it goes up?
A downward wedge is a good way up, especially since the news is good.
Reason: