"Cool peppers!" - page 4

nikelodeon:
I don't get it, you can't???? I'm not that cool if I'm on the demo????
no, you can't. it's just those dudes who are crashing down with all their incredible power(18) on the forex monster, parts of which... which... э.. Yusuf, what's next?

nikelodeon:

I don't have time right now, but I'll post my invest password from my demo account by Monday. I'm trading anyway.... Trying to make some money: ))))

I try to earn lots of money in trading. So anybody who is interested, welcome. I make my trades at the state of the market and my own mood so I cannot know anything in advance....... To post them here all the time ... let's see, maybe I will....

The demo does not carry the wrong emotions, the wrong mood - the wrong losses and the wrong desire to win ...(OUR WINNING) ...

OK then......

nikelodeon:
OK then......
We're not saying goodbye - you're always welcome to come - your results are always welcome...

So.... I suddenly feel like I've become a Cool Pepper..... People say I'm not. ))))))))

nikelodeon:
So.... I suddenly feel like I've become a Cool Pepper..... People say I'm not. ))))))))
It's not enough to feel. You have to prove it...

forte928:
it's not enough to feel it, you have to prove it...

You wouldn't believe it, that's what I wanted to prove.... And largely to myself..... Just putting the trade out in the open is the least it can do. You know, I don't want everyone to yell at me, throw tomatoes and rotten eggs at me......

nikelodeon:

You won't believe it, that's what I wanted to prove.... And largely to myself..... Just putting the trade out in the open is the least bit organised. You know,I don't want everyone to yell at me,throw tomatoes and rotten eggs at me.
we've all been there... we've all had our pride shattered... but we've all become wise...

forte928:
We all went through it - broke everyone's pride... but we became wise...

Didn't want to do it solely for myself... It's not about pride....

paukas:

¶¶ Put a stop, put a stop, don't put a stop ¶¶

♪ it's gonna be morning sooner or later

Stopping will not save you from hep.

Margincole will come anyway.

P.S.

:))))

Reason: