EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 986

oleniknik:

The Eur passed 1300 pips - and what is the point of holding orders at a loss, that 10pc at 0.01 or 1.01 - the main thing is to stop at a profit

apelbsin:
We'll be up by the end of the week 100 per cent
so go ahead... as long as the price goes up with you...))))

The order is in profit - there is nothing more important, there are always enough trends. I was able to build a chain of orders only with a lot and when the price goes down by 200-300pp. then the price is +30pp, and before that it happens five times in the red - there were no stops.

If last time I said... like, as soon as all the analysts here identify downside targets... ( I'll be scared ) - now, it's time to think about the sells :)

Tantrik:
The Eur passed 1300 pips - and what is the point of keeping orders at a loss, that 10pc at 0.01 or 1, 01 - the main thing is the stop at a profit-break
1300 pips no argument .... went up and more ... WHY UP? ... price is still in a channel ... there is no serious level on the large TF (where the bounce was today) .... there is less than an hour, but it is .... I don't want to argue... let's wait and see... there was indeed a move today, but it was in a bearish trend ... and it was only for one day, and you have the targets overdrawn ..... the ceiling for this move is 1.33

apelbsin:
We will go up by the end of the week, 100%.

There's no such thing as a hundred percent.

In fact, the last 24 hours were defined by two Wolfs (on pentameters). It was very interesting to watch the channel formation (two reds).

Now we look for the blue line crossing (or not) by the price. From here - the standard set of alternatives.

tara:

There's no such thing as a hundred percent.

In fact, the last 24 hours were defined by two Wolfs (on pentameters). It was very interesting to watch the channel formation (two reds).

Now we look for the crossing (or not) of the blue line by the price. Next, the standard set of alternatives.

where does the triangle usually shoot out in such cases?

oleniknik:

Nikolai, can you tell me, if it is not a secret, what method you use to refill?

oleniknik:
1300 pips is not an argument .... It did, and more than that... WHY UP? ... price is still in a channel ... there is no serious level on the large TF (where the bounce was today) .... there is less than an hour, but it is .... I don't want to argue... let's wait and see... there was indeed a move today, but it was in a bearish trend ... and it was only for one day, and you have the targets overdrawn ..... the ceiling for this move is 1.33

The dollar really wants a correction and this latest speculative rise has formed a double top! and most likely the dollar will start to correct and fall to 81. They will sell the dollar and buy the eu and there will be no correction in the eu - it will go to 1.4. And it has passed the reversal levels and it has not reversed. And it does not matter where it will go! - Why should we lose the profit!

Tantrik:

It doesn't matter where it goes! - There's no reason to lose the profits!

everyone has their own attitude to profit.... i'm happy for those who take such moves with all their heart ...i'm just particularly enthused by the desire to make an instant prediction of a move for more than we can see ... it's not over yet ...

let me explain .... i.e. judging by your targets there has been a movement change... It just happened one day ... why the hell not? .... they bounced ... fine .... they were 200 pips up ... that's it ... there is no information for such forecasts that 1.4 or more ... there are a lot of levels on the way up ... I do not take speculators' love for such information as was the case last year with Greece (that's another conversation) ... I don't see the argument today ... maybe in the coming days yes .... but today .... Sorry I do not see ...

Reason: