FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 144

Attempts to recover the euro remain modest in light of the prior strong fall and large volume of short positions, and currency strategists at Citigroup note that market participants are cautiously awaiting the weekend. The bank notes that a clear victory of the parties in favour of maintaining the planned course of fiscal consolidation, could give impetus to the euro recovery. Meanwhile, a Syriza victory would support an increase in uncertainty and in this case a test of support at $1.2288 is likely. A similar event is to be expected in the event that the outcome of the elections again suggests the need to negotiate the formation of a coalition government. Citigroup believes that these will be unsuccessful and the Euro/Dollar could break below $1.2288

The pound/dollar tale ahead of the Asian session on Monday.

French President Francois Hollande has warned Greeks that if they vote for a party that is going to reject European financial aid, Athens will have to leave the eurozone, the Associated Press reports.

"I respect the Greek people. They should decide for themselves in the coming elections what they really want. But I have to warn Greeks because it is my responsibility and because Greeks are my friends. If the new government rejects all of its commitments, then a number of European countries will stop cooperating with Greece within the euro zone," the French president said

Early parliamentary elections will be held in Greece on June 17, which will determine the future vector of the country's development. Opinion polls show that New Democracy is the most popular party. The left-wing SYRIZA is breathing down its neck, as it plans to stop receiving European bailouts altogether.

Greeks learning how to survive in a harsh reality :)

Hi all. The thread has slipped too far, what's the forecast for intraday?

EBC:

Greeks learning how to survive in a harsh reality :)

Hi all. The thread has slipped too far, what's the forecast for intraday?

The rosiest ))))

artikul:
The rosiest ))))

mmm, for the trader or for the common man? ))

All in all 2500 for a European.

By the way Thursday is fish day. Suspiciously quiet here, hope all is well.

Vizard:

Seems to want something like this...on a rise it could go to 1.264...we'll see... .

Oh thanks, interesting option, I suspect from 2500 upwards

Another "trader" who needs forecasts, and even more so from others))))

Staff turnover.

strangerr:
Another "trader" who needs forecasts, and even someone else's))))

I am not a trader and do not claim to be, and you are dripping with bile. By the way, you live in this thread and don't even read the title.

By the way, about the turnover - a button with a link to this forum in MT, will add a headache to the moderators.

Reason: