[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 103

strangerr:

Here's the matrix)))

Cluster charts - Power!

thanks for the software

..let's not get greedy...

strangerr: Get the Matrix)))

Oh, boy. I have my own Matrix (I call it respectfully, with a capital letter). But a completely different, and even unfinished.

The whole world is a multi-matrix.

The international rating agency Fitch Ratings downgraded Portugal's sovereign rating from BBB- to BB+ with a negative outlook on the rating.

International rating agency Moody's may downgrade the US long-term sovereign credit rating, now at its highest level, AAA.

International rating agency Fitch Ratings may lower the long-term credit rating of the United States, which at the moment the agency assigns the highest mark of AAA, or worsen the outlook on this rating by the end of November 2011.

It will happen in case the United States authorities will try to cut or cancel the automatic spending cuts provided for when the special cross-party committee of the US Congress fails, the Associated Press reports.

The debt crisis in the eurozone, which is gaining momentum, could put France's highest credit rating, AAA, at risk. This is said in a report by the international rating agency Fitch on the state of France's public finances.

The agency's document indicates that the growth of French public debt has a negative impact on the country's ability to withstand new shocks. Moreover, Fitch experts note that this possibility is almost exhausted.

Mathemat:

Oh, boy. I have my own Matrix (I call it respectfully, with a capital letter). But very different, and also unfinished.

Doing it yourself?

Euro zone banks have borrowed 247 billion euros from the ECB, the highest amount not only this year but also in total since the start of the 2008 crisis.

"Credit institutions have never felt so bad," say brokers. It's not about liquidity, it's about a credit crunch. With large amounts of money, increasingly banks are afraid to lend it to anyone."

On Tuesday 178 banks asked the European Central Bank for money, compared to 161 last week.

During the first two weeks of November banks borrowed 52 billion euros from the ECB.

At that, according to experts, credit conditions have significantly worsened, although the European Central Bank has taken more than one measure, trying to fight the crisis.

If the situation does not change, banks will find it difficult to adjust their balance sheets. And the intensification of the banking crisis will lead to record levels of bad debts in 2012.

On Monday the ECB warned that what is happening now in Europe threatens all developed nations.

"There has been an intensification of the debt crisis and now it is spreading to other countries. This is a new phenomenon," said ECB spokesman Jürgen Stark.

Mathemat:

Oh, boy. I have my own Matrix (I call it respectfully, with a capital letter). But it's a different one, and it's not even complete.

Exactly )))

margaret:
Eurozone banks have borrowed 247 billion euros from the ECB, which was the highest not only this year, but in total since the start of the 2008 crisis.

"Credit institutions have never felt so bad," say brokers. It's not about liquidity, it's about a credit crunch. With large amounts of money, banks are increasingly afraid to lend it to anyone."

On Tuesday, 178 banks already asked the European Central Bank for money, compared to 161 last week.

In the first two weeks of November banks borrowed 52 billion euros from the ECB.

At the same time, experts say, credit conditions have deteriorated significantly, although the European Central Bank has taken more than one measure trying to combat the crisis.

If the situation does not change, banks will have difficulty managing balance sheets. And a worsening banking crisis will lead to record levels of bad debts in 2012.

On Monday, the ECB warned that what is happening now in Europe threatens all developed nations.

"The debt crisis is intensifying and is now spreading to other countries. This is a new phenomenon," said ECB spokesman Jürgen Stark.

Margaret, thank you.

margaret:

Mercosi will think of something)))

strangerr:

YOU are the BOSS of puzzles ))))
Reason: