Measurement of vibration amplitude - page 5

Silent:

Thank you. I've been reading some things. It's not my path.

I'd like something on predicting events over time... but the goods have their timing, and I can't figure out how to go about it.

Why predict when it is time to come? That's pure insider information, and you can't get it from quotes (although indirect consequences may be possible).

We wait until it's time and then we trade it, so why complicate it by predicting the time of arrival?

Freud:

1) but why predict when the time of the commodity will come? 2) It's pure insider information, and you can't get it through quotes (although you can get the indirect effects of it).

3) we wait for the time of the product to arrive and trade it as it comes, so why complicate things by predicting the time of arrival.

1) My question sounds like this: when is the time at which the price will "saturate"? I.e. predicting the end of the trend.

2) Let's say an insider. So what? And part of the answer is in the quotes, it's the difference between prices.

3) And trade, yes. But I would like the timing of the reversal to come a little less unexpectedly. Just a little bit :)

Silent:

1) My question is: When will the time come when the price will "saturate"? I.e. predict the end of the trend.

2) Let's say an insider. So what? And part of the answer is in the quotes, it's the difference between prices.

3) And trade, yes. But I would like the timing of the reversal to come a little less unexpectedly. Just a little bit :)

Many people here are happy to find the beginning of a trend, but you want both the beginning and the end at once))))) or you only care about the end)))) I don't think so.

I don't care how much they give us, the main thing is not to lose on such plots.

Freud:

Many people here are happy to find the beginning of the trend, but you want both the beginning and the end at once))))) or you only care about the end)))) I don't think so.

The main thing is not to lose on such plots.

well, the ts is a tenth thing until all the anchor points are set :)

Silent:
Well, TC is not a big deal, as long as the reference points are not set :)

223231:

I'm currently developing a theory of fluctuations in the market. I've been thinking about 2 things: 1) How to track a trend without closing on a pullback, and maybe even buying more on a pullback in the trend. 2) Why simple trading systems based on indicators and oscillators are profitable only for a small period, and only with optimization (what prevents an optimized EA from always trading profitably).

Is there a trend on forex? Will the indicator be able to show something on the chart where there is no price? Sketch orders in 2 directions all over the history and collect profits.

223231: Linking programming to logic, in general, is quite strange,

That's strong. Should I throw it in the Annals?

Mathemat:
That's strong. Shall I put it in the Annals?
In fact, it is time to establish a medal - "For Annalism" - at the local level and give it out by forcibly placing it under the avatar.

Mathemat:
That's strong. Shall I put it in the Annals?
He means logic with programming. The point is slightly different.

Silent: He meant logic with programming. The meaning is slightly different.
So how do you know what he meant? I reacted to what is written, not what is going on in his head.
Reason: