[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 75

Svinozavr:

To paraphrase Nietzsche: Don't look for reasons, or you'll find ... on your own head.

Why do you need a reason? What, are you peddling reasons? Not at all. I mean, not at all. You don't create the context. You're peddling consequences.

Well, if you can't figure out what's going on at the moment, you're better off standing on the sidelines. Until the certainty is there.

Nevertheless, entered the fall zone.

For the next few days, the spread is pretty strong

up 1.403 and 1.4093

down 1.385 and 1.378.

Swinosaurus, have you worked it out ? If I understand correctly the sell at 1.393 ?

Svinozavr:
We're talking about different things. That is to say, totally orthogonal.

And what are you talking about? (or Zarathustra) (all until tomorrow!)

Tantrik:

What are you talking about?

- Are you going to the baths? - No, I'm going to the baths. - Ah! I thought you were going to the baths.

===

So we talked.

Tantrik:

(All until tomorrow!)
It's still early... the press conference on the results of the summit is just starting.

Svinozavr:

To paraphrase Nietzsche: Don't look for reasons, or you'll find ... on your head.

Why do you need a reason? Do you trade with the reasons? Not at all. I mean, not at all. You don't create the context. You're peddling consequences.

Well, if you can't figure out what's going on at the moment, you're better off standing on the sidelines. Until the certainty is there.

The possible reason for the fall today was announced earlier ... even on the rise of the euro ... it's not hard to guess what I did with it ... although I did not trade it but the market ... and the market information was already on the decline ... (who uses minutes saw it all, of course)

nevertheless forecasting is useful and necessary ... imho ...

According to preliminary information, the working dinner of the EU Summit will end at 01:00 Moscow time. A press conference will follow. Reuters reports that the finance ministers have agreed to increase the European Financial Stability Facility (EUR 440bn) by several times, but no specific figures will be announced at the end of today's summit. According to the draft of the summit's final communiqué, a concrete scheme and specific figures will be presented to the market in November. It is also expected that the final communiqué will include expansion of the EFSF's resources through cooperation with the IMF. Regarding Spain, the final communiqué is expected to include a call to do more than has been done so far in terms of bringing the budget deficit in line with norms. The item on Italy, according to Reuters sources, has not yet been written.

and I'm off to bed...the shorts are open again )))

Vizard:

The possible reason for the fall today was announced earlier ... even on the rise of the euro ... it's not hard to guess what I did with it ... although I did not trade it but the market ... and the market information was already on the decline ... (who uses minutes saw it all, of course)

You people are strange. How do you know that this news is news, and this - played. And here you are in a pose, - boohaha! - You're locking. - No, stop, or I'll kill you all, all because it's news.

Gentlemen. What you need is seen by the market. That is the most objective objectivity. Another question - whether you know how to SEE it?

I understand what drives you - this desire to catch God by the genitals. A futile, futile endeavour. I'm sure you've been convinced of that many times.

But ... clearly - I'm feeling kucky. )))

Vizard:

The possible reason for the fall today was announced earlier ... even on the rise of the euro ... what I did with it is not hard to guess ... although I did not trade it but the market ... and the market information was already on the decline ... (who uses minutes saw it all, of course)

Merkel made the point that THEY are not ready to make a decision today, the problem is much more serious and needs more time to make it.

margaret:
Merkel made the point that THEY are not ready to make a decision today, the problem is much more serious and needs more time to make a decision.

Yes, that's my point too ... they were sitting there and half did not know what they were voting for ))) tantrum ... they made trouble for themselves ( the eurozone ) ... the countries are very different ...
Reason: