[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 70

Svinozavr:
Yes, it's already been done. OK. I'll post it. I'll look at it again, write an abstract and post it where I was going.

Got it, got it... Thank you. Because people here already recommend Hayken Aishi - eyes are running wild - what and with what to put in line for consideration... :-))

-DEN-:

And if you include D1 and set the MA 240 what will you see then?

Upper boundary of the channel is broken through......., until we reach 1.4 I don't want to think about 1.36 (better 1.38)

Upper gr. channel. 1.3890(1.3825) lower 1.3660(1.3600) is may opinion, reversal to the south is planned on the 27th.

I agree with your prediction about the date, only I get the 26th. Can you please tell me with a picture which border of the channel has been breached? I have only reached the border so far.

kamihadze:

I agree with your prediction about the date, only I get the 26th. Can you please tell me with a picture which border of the channel has been breached? I have only reached the border so far.

The website https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/135905/page63

and above, all described there and attached screen....

Border of the channel H4 and + (MA on D1 -240)

OK, I just didn't draw a sideways trend in mine. But in any case the numbers are very convergent. Ideally up to 1.4 and then down to 1.3 )))) And the bai's will close and the seals will work.

I don't have a growth above 1.4 at the moment

yosuf and Tantrik, very much looking forward to your comments.

It is very interesting to see what you think

currency exchange:
- Are the euros hard?
- No, soft, rotten...
- And the dollars?
- Take the euros better...

kamihadze:

yosuf and Tantrik, very much looking forward to your comments.

It is very interesting to see what you think

Yusuf ask...let's have a laugh...though the thread is already fun today )))....

)) Yes, but nevertheless I miraculously got all the bai and seals that should have worked.

What about you, Vizard? Let's have some fun together.

rigc:
currency exchange:
- Are the euros hard?
- No, soft, rotten...
- And the dollars?
- Take the euros better

Fact, although on the Japanese Yen you can go buy.

kamihadze:

)) Yes, but nevertheless I miraculously got all the bai and seals that should have worked.

What about you, Vizard? Let's have some fun together.

All I can say is, sadly, next time it won't be so lucky....
Reason: