[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 115

margaret:
No, that's my personal opinion

The right IMHO view.

Still, it's a little more accurate to say not because "what is stronger" but because "there is no such thing as what is stronger".

And by the looks on Sarkozy's and Merkel's faces it is already clear that they are fooling around.

IMHO, the euro goes down from 1.2 first and then something will happen to the dollar. :) It may be 2.0 because the Euro is not being printed yet. :)

SProgrammer:

The right IMHO view.

Still, it is a little more accurate to say not because "what is stronger" but because "there is no such thing as what is stronger".

And the faces of Sarkozy and Merkel already show that they are fooling around.

IMHO, the euro goes down from 1.2 first and then something will happen to the dollar. :) It may be 2.0 because the Euro is not being printed yet. :)

Oh, this unanimity and song of parity alarms me)))

strangerr:

Oh, this unanimity and the song about parity alarms me)))

I don't care about parity. I just want the price to drop to the take, and then we'll see.

We do not live in the eurozone. I do not care about their parity, as long as there is no war.

SProgrammer:

Forgive me.

But in my opinion, if you read the "old" works of economists. A.Smith, for example, it turns out that it is not wise to do so. :)

Why make the ruble a dependent currency? What is the point?

It's good as it is now. Read the projections for the 30th year.

it's probably not about currency dependency, it's about feeding the americans...

how did it evolve? - there was the dollar at the beginning of the 20th century backed by gold... then they turned the machine on and started shoving every country with inflationary quid... and in debt and easy... + energy commodities on the dollar...

As a result we have... we (the world) pay for inflation in the states... potatoes and gasoline are cheaper in the US than in Russia... ))) pendos are very smart guys and time shows it... and while the world has plenty of dollars, no one wants to reduce it (not to lose theirs)... Russia had a chance to avoid dependence... although dependence is not very big... I do not remember the figures but other countries were getting ten times more from the uS...

Europe needs to think about a mechanism for leaving the eurozone, or else it will really be a collective farm. In a collective farm, as the chairman says, so it will be.... What about independence? And the chairman is sexless Mercosi.... What a load of crap...

In America, the chairman and his superiors (Congress) Eurobonds are the first call, we just need to wait for the mechanism ... That's my opinion.

Evgen157:

Europe needs to think through a mechanism for exiting the eurozone

They don't have to think about anything - everything has already been thought of. They just have to issue bonds until the bubble bursts. And there will be nothing to think about. The Chinese will come and drive Europeans into their factories and plants and eat all the dogs and cockroaches. The locusts will also be eaten, so it will be possible to safely engage in agriculture.

strangerr:

Oh, what worries me this unanimity and the song about parity))))

i've been talking about the drop for a year now... it's not news to me... the only question is the time... (although it doesn't matter on the day of course by and large)...

If you look at the quid ( a month) 81.5 is a strong level... and if it gets there the buck will go up... right by the summer, towards 90-92))) Let's see...

strangerr:

I am alarmed by this unanimity and the song about parity))))

I talked about parity back in February...

By the way, during 2008-2011 in the U.S. only alcohol stocks grew successfully and those who invested in them did not lose out, because due to unemployment Americans began to abuse alcohol and the government began to develop a program to combat alcoholism.

Word of Tanks almost won.... draw .... (I mean the award in runet)... go jam enemies on the test server )))) COME ON................

margaret:

I talked about parity back in February...

By the way, during 2008-2011 only alcohol stocks grew successfully in the USA and whoever invested in them did not lose, because due to unemployment Americans started abusing alcohol and the government started to develop a program to combat alcoholism.

They need Gorbachev urgently. There were only three steps left to take before the United States would collapse: to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, to dismantle the nuclear power-station and to introduce the capitalist system. All under the guise of fighting alcoholism.
Reason: