[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 19

Roman.:

Not excluding by me some more movement downwards - POSSIBLY by 70%... :-))), which is definitely soon...:-)) UP...By how much is questionable, but STRONGLY NORTH... in the medium term. Yes, the stops are big - 200 to 500 real pips, but strictly to the NORTH.

Until September 21-22, 2011. (Fed meeting), serious movements, most likely, will not take place. The market is waiting and will wait, and now, it is premature to talk about the direction, and this situation on eu is unlikely, can be properly evaluated through TA, right now (all this glitches, illusions). The market doesn't know what to do, so it draws a hell of a thing...))) IMHO.

Sweet:
Until 21-22 September 2011 (Fed meeting), no serious moves are likely to take place. (Fed meeting), serious movements, most likely, will not take place. The market is waiting and will wait, and now, it is premature to talk about the direction, and this situation on eu is unlikely, can be properly evaluated through TA, right now (all this glitches, illusions). The market doesn't know what to do, so it draws a hell of a thing...))) IMHO.

Discussion of strategies is forbidden in this thread, but it is based STRONGLY on FUNDAMENT.

I didn't mean to offend you, sorry.

Sweet:
I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry.

It's perfectly all right... :-)))

Roman.:

It's totally fine... :-)))

That's good...)))) It's just that your "misunderstandings" on the euro. They prevent us from operating in safe haven currencies in peace. Climbing in with their billions, making exorbitant corrections. Greatly hindering.....))))

P.S. In the previous post, was giving my opinion, not talking about strategy....)))), well, come on...

Sweet:

That's good...)))) It's just that your "misunderstandings" on the euro. They prevent us from operating in safe haven currencies in peace. Climbing in with their billions, making exorbitant corrections. Greatly hindering.....))))

P.S. In a previous post, was giving my opinion, not talking about strategy....)))), well, come on...

It's not about billions - it's about volumes... :-))) Her description is in my links in post 8 of this forum thread Vince's Lot Calculation.

Roman.:

It's not about billions - it's about volumes... :-))) Her description is in the links of post 8 of this page.
...))) You know, I have the logic of a speculator.... If the rate goes up, it means they buy with money (it doesn't matter to me whether it's real or virtual)....)))) It's simple and clear. Why people buy this currency (for money) is another question....)) In other aspects, I do not get into, but thanks anyway, for the comment.

Moscow, 6 September. /MFD InfoCenter, MFD.RU/.

The Swiss National Bank has set the target exchange rate for the franc against the euro at 1.20. The regulator also said it would not allow the national currency to strengthen against the euro below this level any longer.

"The overvaluation of the Swiss franc poses a threat to the Swiss economy and contributes to the risks of a deflationary scenario," the central bank said in a statement.

The news triggered a sharp rise in the EUR/CHF and USD/CHF currency pairs.

Sweet:
...))) You know, I have the logic of a speculator.... If the rate goes up, it means buying with money (it doesn't matter to me whether it's real or virtual)....)))) It's simple and clear. Why people buy this currency (for money) is another question....)) I'm not getting into other aspects, but thanks anyway for the comment.

Regarding "billions" - I meant possible "billions" lost by "us" on THOSE stops - from 200 to 500 real pips on "THOSE" volumes, expecting movement on indices towards an open position - which is why I wrote not to be rude in volumes.

Why they buy that particular currency or commodity - I don't know THEIR (the BIGGEST PARENTS //Larry Williams) reasons - they know better.

I have not yet reached the aerobatics - intraday trading - as well as spread trading in MT... :-)))

Help me understand the oil picture.

Reason: