[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011)

We're starting a new episode. The old one has been archived.

In a move like this, we were left without support - "Trends, Forecasts and Consequences" . The nightmare is finally over :) Hooray comrades, let's congratulate each other.

I'm still on the fence.

Will the euro crawl to 1.41 soon or not, do you think?

Bicus:
Will the euro crawl to 1.41 soon or not, do you think?
I bought. the target is around 1.43. after such a fall there should be a pullback

andreika:
I bought. the target is around 1.43. after such a fall there should be a pullback
I think the high is 1.4270...although unlikely... I'm salting on every rise ... I'm trying to catch the top ))))

bought the pound...and the euro...undecided... the dollar is under a lot of unspecified pressure...

Evgen157:
I think the maximum is 1.4270 ...although unlikely .... I'm salting on every rise ... Trying to catch the top ))))

I don't know. I got the high at 1.45...

Hi! and where has the forum been for a week? (hackers got into the codebase?) and it's all gone back to archives and screenshots...

Went through the forums, couldn't find any more nonsense anywhere.

The US currency is recovering against the yen and franc after the currency initially fell after the publication of a disappointing US labour market report. This increased speculations in the market that the Federal Reserve will have to apply stimulus measures to the economy.
The dollar ends the week with its first loss in over a month against the franc on speculation of a third round of quantitative easing policies, known as QE3.
"The data turned out to be 'couldn't be worse' and increases the likelihood that the Fed will announce QE3 in September," believes Katie Lien of GFT Forex. "The data turned out to be very weak indeed.
Thus, according to the released statistics, employment in August remained at July levels (the lowest since September 2010), with the previous figure revised downwards to +85,000. Analysts' average forecast was +65,000.
Recall that last week at a conference in Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said that the central bank still has tools at its disposal to support the economy, while he did not give a date or time for their implementation.
Bernanke said at a conference last year that the Fed would "do everything in its power" to ensure a further economic recovery and that the regulator would buy Treasury bonds if the economy slowed down. Two months later, the Federal Reserve reported a second round of bond purchases worth $600bn, which ended in June.
The FOMC minutes of August 09, published on August 30, showed that some members are inclined to use stimulus measures.
The single currency fell on Friday on renewed fears of a worsening debt crisis in the region.
Meanwhile, analysts are predicting that the German manufacturing orders report scheduled for September 06 will show a 1% decline in July.

Hi! Friday night a vision came)))

andreika:

I don't know. I caught the top at 1.45. I was lucky the depo survived...
..and when I closed the position...
Reason: