[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 63

Tantrik:

I doubt it. first target is 1.44

andreika:

doubt it. first target is 1.44

Never mind, we're guessing here (and if you buy something lower! :)). USD/Franc remember 2 months... remember, 2 months ago it went up (i erased the screenshot, i only got the screenshot :))

Yes, I remember about the chiff. it's a pity i closed it with a loss. i got tired of waiting.

I don't rule out the 1.33 target, but closer to the New Year.

andreika:

Yes, I remember about the chiff. it's a pity i closed it with a loss. i got tired of waiting.

I don't rule out the 1.33 target, but closer to the New Year.

I think it is a short-term speculation in the end - buy. If we go straight to buy without passengers, we hit the sell stops and go 300 points a day easy! But here is a week! And all buy, buy!!! - and everything's standing still! There may be no 34, resistance - 1.3490 - 1.3604 - 1.3663 and 1.37.

Tantrik:
I think this is short-term speculation in the end - buy. If straight into a buy without passengers - went through the sell stops and away 300pp. a day easy! But here is a week! And all buy, buy!!! - and everything's standing still! There may be no 34, resistance - 1.3490 - 1.3604 - 1.3663 and 1.37.
everything is correct, for any movement you need time to prepare, certain levels, then sharp jumps up or down are formed. The main thing is to learn how to identify the movement, to be patient and wait for the nibble... :0))

The European Commission expects economic stagnation in the euro zone. Economic growth will be virtually nil by the end of the year. "FTD

Good afternoon, colleagues. I have this information

Telephone talks between the leaders of France, Germany and Greece on Wednesday evening ended on a major note. On the one hand, Sarkozy and Merkel made it clear that Greece remains in the euro zone. On the other hand, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou said Athens would continue its path of achieving its budget goals. After this kind of communiqué, Forex investors could finally get their hopes up that a "hard" default on Greece will be avoided and that Troika could return to Athens soon to continue negotiations on the next tranche of aid to the country.

European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said Wednesday that the EC could soon present several variants for issuing a single European bond. In fact, if this is the case and if Germany and France soften their stance on the issue, it could be a real breakthrough and maybe even a turning point in the current debt crisis in Europe. From the perspective of EUR/USD speculators on the Forex, any specifics regarding the launching of a single bond in Europe could mean a corrective increase of the euro all the way to 1.39-1.4050.

Rating agencies already stated some time ago that the Eurobond rating would be that of the weakest country. Furthermore, Germany would not do such a thing. It can now borrow on foreign markets at virtually no cost and in unlimited quantities. If there are Eurobonds, Germany would definitely pay more. Given the elections next year and the poor rating of the government coalition, nobody is going to make any moves now that might worsen the economic situation in Germany and therefore cost the votes. This also applies to Eurobonds. They are already struggling to get payments into the European bailout fund through the constitutional court.

Vizard:

only 1.2 is visible globally... and for a long time already))) ( since that year)...)))

Seriously, it would be very logical for the EU to introduce Euro 1 and Euro 2...

People in successful countries are not ironclad and tolerate (pull) the laggards for the time being...imho...

I think you well remember my forecast of 2010.08.23 last year, where this target was given. But at the end of the year the quotes changed and so did the market.

Next, for myself, I had a forecast from 20101130 like this.

Reason: