[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 47

DragonSL:

Another "spherical horse in a vacuum" like Yusuf?

P.S. Interesting fact: the sharp fall in the Eurodollar pair has again miraculously coincided with the peak of solar storms. If my husband is a physicist, I think he would be interested in following this.

There are no solar storms... there's only magnetic storms...:-)))

but about flares, yeah... about six hours before the franc jumped by over a hundred and two hundred points

There was a powerful flash... but there was no connection... :-))) There were hundreds of times more powerful flashes, but the exchange was quiet... :-))

DragonSL:

Another "Spherical Horse in a vacuum" like Yusuf?

P.S. Interesting fact: the sharp fall in the Eurodollar pair has again miraculously coincided with the peak of solar storms. If my husband is a physicist, I think he would be interested to follow this up.

But I'm not interested, fed up with babbling about galaxies, quadrons or whatever, interpenetrating universes... I'd rather he doubled my depo or at least did not take money from it every week, leaving only working capital. He trades normal lots himself, and I can't trade more than 5. By the way, why do you have such a fervent hope for all sorts of indicators? If I'm not mistaken, I think it's more difficult to make accurate predictions than to predict the trend itself and the news. Don't judge severely, I am still an amateur in speculation.

DragonSL:

Another "Spherical Horse in a vacuum" like Yusuf?

P.S. Interesting fact: the sharp fall in the Eurodollar pair has again miraculously coincided with the peak of solar storms. If my husband is a physicist, I think he will be interested to follow this.

Thanks for the objective assessment of the work done:

A spherical horse in a vacuum is an expression denoting some kind of ideal concept divorced from real life, in which simplified idealised models are passed off as real practical achievements. (Wikipedia)

Larisa:
But I'm not interested, fed up with babbling about galaxies, quadrons or whatever, interpenetrating universes... I'd rather he doubled my depo or at least did not take money from it every week, leaving only working capital. He trades normal lots himself, and I can't trade more than 5. By the way, why do you have such a fervent hope for all sorts of indicators? If I'm not mistaken, I think it's more difficult to make accurate predictions than to predict the trend itself and the news. Don't judge severely, I am still an amateur in speculation.

and you're a piece of work!

;) Love the good stuff...

Spring was promised 1.36+ and it is 1.36+

In short, the outlook is 1.18+ (99.9% execution by the end of November)

Checkpoints: 21 Bernanke says QE3 won't happen, then Tricia is retired, in early November the Italians will go into the ECB and start buying their bonds like scared, and the Euro Mafia has given up on the Euro at all, it was mostly held by the French...

Margaret, your comment, please...

zoritch:

there are no solar storms... only magnetic ones...:-)))

but about the flares, yeah... about six hours before the franc went up by over a hundred and two hundred points

There was a powerful flash... but there was no connection... :-))) There were hundreds of times more powerful flashes, but the stock market was calm... :-))

Sorky, it is so -- magnetic, by the end of 2012 three compound harmonics of magnetic storm cycles short-term, medium-term and longterm will be superimposed (details see NASSA off...) and the world will end according to the Mayan calendar for all power transformers will fail, if the power industry will not do anything by this time...

DragonSL:

Sorky, it is -- magnetic, by the end of 2012 three compound cycles of short term, medium term and long term will come on and it will be the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar for all power transformers will fail if nothing is done...

and how did the Mayans know about transformers?

DragonSL:

Sorky, that's the way it is -- magnetic, by the end of 2012 three compound cycles of short, medium and long term will overlap and the world will end according to the Mayan calendar because all the power transformers will fail if nothing is done...
then we need to urgently build up the depot and hit it hard ... :-)))

sergeev:

and how did the Mayans know about transformers?

They knew about the end of the world, why would they need transformers, NASA knows about transformers, there was a "dress rehearsal for the end of the world" in Quebec ))))

Yeah, and the day before yesterday some pussy knocked out half of America ))))

if they don't need transformers, what is the connection between transformer failure and the end of the Mayan calendar ?
Reason: