Ukraine's Independence Day

Ukraine's Independence Day is coming up. Congratulations to all concerned on the holiday!!!

I've always loved holidays like this...

Independence of whom from whom...?

Debugger:

I've always loved holidays like this...

Independence of whom from whom...?

Officials from the people.

Vinin:
Ukraine's Independence Day is coming up. Congratulations to all concerned on the holiday!!!
join us

Debugger:

... Independence of whom from whom...?

Once the president is elected, there is nothing from you and me...

Congratulations to all the criminals on a celebration of permissiveness! Victory is final! Hooray!

No matter what they say. 20 is a young tender age. There are many interesting things ahead, God willing, equal participation in the EU, which I wish for all. I suggest everyone contribute something good to their country's future.

sayfuji:
I suggest that everyone contribute something good to the future of their country.

No sooner have you thought about what you would like to do but they have already decided to do something good.

The logistics of the takeaway have reached perfection.

No brakes in the head at all, no notion of "tomorrow"

Happy Holidays, dears.

Ukraine has a chance. Russia doesn't. The point of no return has been passed. We'll have holidays too. Like Russia's birthday Titanic.

Ukraine hasn't died yet.

Freedom to Yulenka!

Interesting topic. :)

But with Ukraine IMHO even more interesting, if you look deeper - there was a country, with the capital city of Kiev, its people were good and true heroes, they were able to expand their country to a huge size for 1000 years. Then came the 'nimble' but stupid Kravchuk and made independence from everything that the people of this country (with the capital once being in Kiev), earned for 1000 years. It's funny in essence. Like save-work-struggled and decided to become independent of everything they earned. :) From space to oil to the Far East and Siberia. When will people wise up? Everyone here is connected to the economy and should understand. Sorry I couldn't resist. :) Hmm - independence is a cool fairy tale for the people, from the "elite" to the elite to rule themselves in their own backyard.

SProgrammer:

Interesting topic. :)

But with Ukraine IMHO it is even more interesting, if you look deeper - there was a country, with the capital city of Kiev, its people were great and real heroes, they were able to expand their country to a huge size for 1000 years. Then came the 'nimble' but stupid Kravchuk and made independence from everything that the people of this country (with the capital once being in Kiev), earned for 1000 years. It's funny in essence. Like save-work-struggled and decided to become independent of everything they earned. :) From space to oil to the Far East and Siberia. When will people wise up? Everyone here is connected to the economy and should understand. Sorry I couldn't resist. :) Hmm - independence is a cool fairy tale for the people, from the "elite" to the elite to rule themselves in their own backyard.

This is from the criminal psychology of modern leaders. Before, a thief was a pickpocket. Now if you steal, you steal a country or a city or a department or something smaller. The bottom line is the same.
Reason: