Stable MTS - page 9

Yury Reshetov:

If only, but if only ...

Because when volatility is suspiciously high, brokers and kitchens have a habit of reducing leverage.

With this kind of situation and large drawdown, not to mention the increased volatility, it is like two fingers on the pavement to fall into a margin call. Do investors need it?

That's right!

Oleg Shenker:
I don't want a WARRANTY of profit... I don't even want a profit at the moment. I want to see an algorithm... Not even that, I want to see a person who has seen a real earning algorithm. Why, I explained above. Briefly - to debunk the stories of various smart people about having a brilliant idea.

You will never see a real algorithm.) About the person who has real algorithms - I have seen such people really and even communicated (not on the Internet).

The guys graduated from Moscow State University, spent ~2-3 years on development in parallel with their main job. Now they have an OOO, and that's all they do on FORTS.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You will never see a real algorithm.) About the person who has real algorithms - I have seen such people really and even communicated (not on the Internet).

The guys graduated from Moscow State University, spent ~2-3 years on development in parallel with their main job. Now they have a limited company, and that is all they do on FORTS.

And all the stuff lying around here is real G...? OK, they won't show the real algorithm, but you can see the results of its test.

Oleg Shenker:
I don't want a WARRANTY of profit... At the moment, I don't even want a profit. I want to see an algorithm... Not even that, I want to see someone who has seen a real earning algorithm. Why, I explained above. Briefly - to debunk the stories of various smart people that they have a genius idea.
There's a button at the top called Signals ))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The guys graduated from Moscow State University, spent ~2-3 years on development in parallel with their main job. Now they have a LLC, and that is all they do on FORTS.

And then, a graduate of the Faculty of Mechanics, even Moscow State University, does not mean superhuman. They know nothing about markets and their real behaviour. If mathematics worked in the market, all graduates of a mechmate would be billionaires. Have you seen many graduates of the Faculty of Mechanics on the Forbes list?

No, I don't think they are the only ones with a real algorithm. Moreover, I don't think they have one. Ltd is not an indicator of the quality of the trading algorithm. You need a test. And even better indicators of real performance.

There is such a base of algorithms here. Some of them have hefty price tags. But whichever one you take - it is a loser.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
There is a button at the top called Signals ))
Signals are not necessarily robots or MTS, they can also be created manually. Apart from that you can test the signals?

Oleg Shenker:
And all that's lying here is real G...? OK, the real algorithm won't be shown, but you can see the results of its test.

I am not aware of this.)

Tell me, what's the point of posting the results of some test of a system that's already working? To measure...? With what?

A good test we'll draw for you tomorrow.) Well, the day after tomorrow. 100-160% annual return will suit you? No problem, I assure you. It doesn't mean that anyone would want to do it and waste time on it.

Oleg Shenker:

And then, a graduate of the Faculty of Mechanics, even Moscow State University, does not mean superhuman. They know nothing about markets and their real behaviour. If mathematics worked in the market, all graduates of a mechmate would be billionaires. Have you seen many graduates of the Faculty of Mechanics on the Forbes list?

No, I don't think they are the only ones with a real algorithm. Moreover, I don't think they have one. Ltd is not an indicator of the quality of the trading algorithm. You need a test. And even better indicators of real performance.

There is such a base of algorithms here. Some of them have hefty price tags. But all of them fail.

You asked me if anyone has seen such people. I replied.

Discussing this topic, imho, is pointless. When you can use your profits to pay at least the costs of a limited company, then we'll talk.)

Yury Reshetov:

If only, but if only ...

Otherwise you could call it "hope", but then I wouldn't go on trading...

Yury Reshetov:

Because at suspiciously high volatility brokers and kitchens have a habit of reducing the leverage.

With this kind of situation and large drawdown, not to mention the increased volatility, a margin call is like two fingers on the pavement. Do investors need it?

I don't work with large sums, like the topicstarter at 1k, so I haven't had to deal with reducing leverage specifically for me.

As for the investor, he is not an investor in essence but a player in a lottery with a small draw, and must be prepared to lose the deposit, otherwise it is unwise to take money for management - dangerous for health. And if a person understands that there are situations in which the ATS will lose money and understands these risks, after the loss he will give another 10% of the deposit allocated for investment. In this case, by drawdown I mean the drawdown of funds (asset value) that should be sufficient for any market situation described by ATS.

Oleg Shenker:
You can put it in the bank at 0.5%. Naturally, to earn about 10-15% per annum.

Dumb, what kind of maths is that - can you explain, please?

Or are we talking about your yield of 2500% per annum?

1000*0,005=5

1000*0,1=100

100/5=25

Reason: