How to display MT4 account trades to remote users?

Hi all,
i'd like to show my account details (current trades, closed trades, active balance and so on) to other users through external connection. Is there a way with mt4 or some other external tool to show these details in real-time acting like a server where they can connect and see account details?
I see that in incoming metatrader automated championship, partecipant account will be showed in realtime , this is what i'd like to do show my account to remote users.

thanks

regards :)
Skyline

1. You can give investor (read only) password for client terminal to everybody
2. You can publish detailed report to some FTP

Thank you Slawa for answer :)
But with investor password , users could for example change EA settings, or disable/enable EA or close/open pairs tab.
I'd like that users can only view with no way to interact with mt4 so i can be sure that anything will be changed. Is there a way to do this?

That's exactly what an investor password is. It's a read-only password.

Thank you Slawa for answer :)
But with investor password , users could for example change EA settings, or disable/enable EA or close/open pairs tab.
I'd like that users can only view with no way to interact with mt4 so i can be sure that anything will be changed. Is there a way to do this?

That's exactly what an investor password is. It's a read-only password.

Well i forgot to say before , i'm using a real trade account only using an Expert Advisor and if you use investor password, users can changes how your account works especially if you have an EA running.
I verified this personally on my real account.
Using investor password i was able to change everything in MT4 : close/open currency pair tab, stop running EA, change EA parameters and so on and since my account is placing trades by EA , i'd like to avoid that users could change anything in MT4, so investor password isn't usefull to solve my problem :(
Any other help ?

thank you :)

Investor password does not allow to trade. Everybody can login with investor password from any client terminal (not from your terminal!) but he(she) cannot manage your account, observe only.

It is the investor password that is introduced especially for your purposes.

Investor password does not allow to trade. Everybody can login with investor password from any client terminal (not from your terminal!) but he(she) cannot manage your account, observe only.

It is the investor password that is introduced especially for your purposes.

Ok Slawa i'm trying to set investor password in Server Tab section, but now it stop working and i don't know why :( Infact after I flag "Change investor (read-only) password" and input new investor password in both "New Password" and "Confirm" box , windows doesn't disappears and password is not changed, am i miss something to do ?

thanks again :)

What a fool that I am !
I tried to choose an investor password without looking to rules write in that window, "password must be at least 5 symbols long and at least two of the three character type present - uppercase,lowercase,digit", so now i'm able to use investor password ;)

thanks to all :D

Investor password allows starting/stopping of experts...

Yes but it doesn't matter because orders cannot be placed and EA is placed on a platform where only me can have access ;)

But your experts cannot trade under investor mode
Reason: