[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 195

Friday, what a Friday... Pipsman's paradise! :)))

I'm fed up with Friday.

A day like a day, the middle of the week can be worse.

Vlad72:

I'm fed up with Friday.

A day like a day, the middle of the week can be worse.

I don't argue. But Friday always has to be! :D
probably still benja performing. in 2 hours +/-100 pips
MaxZ:

And slowly put in an open position and take profits from the sales? :D

Strictly long.

Without setting a TP - profit - only trawl.

I don't think we'll make it to 1.45. We'll be stocking up in the villages. next week we'll be closing our purchases... IMHO.
andreika:
I don't think we'll make it to 1.45. we'll be stocking up in the villages. next week we'll be closing our purchases... IMHO.

EUR/USD 1,4500 was!)
21april:

EUR/USD 1.4500 was!)
Somewhere in there.... There should be a reversal down there.
21april:

EUR/USD 1.4500 was!)

at the time of writing the message it was 1.4475

at 1.45 i sold half of the depo.

although the weekend promises hurricane and flooding in america.