[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 182

Bicus:

Let me give it a shot: I predict a downward move of the Euro in the next few hours, to about 1.4440.

Next wishing for a prediction... ))) I'm passsssssssssssss )))))

It's almost like a sweepstakes)))) without any bets)))

Evgen157:
MARKET TALK: EUR/USD still in 'Bermuda Triangle' - MIG Bank - Today's best news ))))
It will get out of the triangle, because it has done it many times before and it is not sure that it will form a trend, it might just go sideways again.

I wonder where it's going to get to today?

By the close of the day.... will have sailed... to your profit... Evgen157 ,what's the mt5 indicator - a black bar...

rigc:
It's almost like a sweepstakes)))) without any bets))))
And where can I look at the odds? A little bit of financial betting theme pogul. But the tables have not found. But they must be calculated by competent people. Bookmakers because they will not work at a loss.

Bicus:

Let me give it a shot: I predict a downward move of the Euro in the next few hours, to about 1.4440.

:)

lotos7:
By the close of the day.... will have sailed... To your profit..., Evgen157 ,what's the mt5 inductor - black bar ...

Handles black bars )) Not sure how it works myself.... I'm a user .... not a programmer....

MEGA SLIVATOR ))))

why did the euro start to fall so sharply?

trinitron:
why did the euro start falling so sharply?

Because I wanted to.

:)))))

Or maybe the news coming out at 18:00 is being worked out.

Reason: