[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 179

trinitron:
where was the pivot point? That the news is pulling up on TA, I've noticed that many times. And will there be no correction in this fall. On Friday, Ben may panic.
1.45166 - Al..., she needs to break the lower supports... ...and then she'll make a pentagram and go ahead. (all Ihmo, coffee grounds guessing)

Evgen157:

Can I get a picture on D1 and H4 ?
Yes, we can. I will just fix the bugs.

marketeer:
I can do that. I'll just fix the bugs.
Well, I can't fix it that quickly. In words, the picture is as follows. From H4 buy for a couple of days with the target 1.45, but before that there will be a descent to 1.43. As for D1, there with a horizon of a couple of weeks sell to 1.41684.

Interesting turkey ))))

Evgen157:

Interesting turkey ))))

Correction (as a result of one fix) - H4 buy target is 1.43814.

marketeer:
Correction (as a result of one fix) - H4 buy target is 1.43814.
So, according to the inductor, the next major movement will be to the north? Right now we are stuck at this level. There is a flat in a narrower channel than before.

marketeer:
Correction (as a result of one fix) - buy target on H4 is 1.43814.

Another grail )))) When will you finalise it, how can you test it?

MaxZ:
So, according to the turkey, the next big move will be north? Just now stuck at this level. We are seeing a flat in a narrower channel than before.
Well, I don't think it's a major one. The sequence is: sell tp 1.43183 (within 12 hours), buy tp 1.439 (after a day), sell tp 1.41684 (after 7 days) - the timing is for targets, not entries ;-). Just be aware that the picture may change on every bar - I will let you know if possible. Some news may lead to unpredictable results, so keep an eye on the news calendar, like the one I have on my chart.

Here, by request of the viewers, is the H4 forecast. (Ignore the caption from wmifor - I use it for collation ;-), but have hidden it here for easy viewing of the screenshot).

Butterflies again...

Confirmation is a breakdown of 1.4200, then opens the way to 1.3925 and possibly 1.3725

Reason: