[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 69

I am not good with time obviously, my plans are fulfilled in the long term, but 2-3 times slower than I anticipate. Apparently I am a sanguine person who is not particularly time sensitive...

snail09:
It's not far north. The channel, after all, is descending (H1). You are in the sells on the Eu, aren't you? On the medium term I see only south. 8),

I might as well open buy tomorrow))))

strangerr:

I might as well open tomorrow and buy)))
I bet you won't open tomorrow ... It's Saturday. ..... ( just in case - kind of a joke )

oleniknik:
I bet you won't open tomorrow ...
Nah... a man with a mustache can do anything!

Tantrik 02.08.2011 21:19 am corrected | delete
sever31:
By the way, it may go down now. (not a forecast but an observation)

passed by. now a correction from 1680 and a normal reversal from 1765.

Gold correction and screen for today -

likely upwards reversal points^

Tantrik:

Tantrik 02.08.2011 21:19 am corrected | delete
sever31:
By the way, it might go down now. (not a forecast but an observation)

we've passed by. now correction from 1680 and a normal reversal from 1765.

Gold correction and a screenshot for today -

likely upside reversal points^

What if there are 4 losers? like with silver, is that how to trade probabilistically?

rigc:
possible bounce to 1.423-1,000 or so....
that's the limit for today

trinitron:
that's the limit for today
I don't care...I'm not in the market.... there's no time.... tomorrow morning to fly to the sea....

rigc:
i don't care...i'm not in the market.... there's no time.... tomorrow morning to fly to the sea....
congratulations. Already mentally in the mountains myself, only physically will be there in a couple of weeks. Today I understand there is a bearish profit taking + options expiry. From the pondelnik further down to meet 1.38?

trinitron:
congratulations. Already mentally in the mountains myself, only physically I will be there in a couple of weeks. Today I understand there is a bearish profit taking + option expiry. From the pondelnik further down to meet 1.38?
Not sure... we might dance in the corridor or go up from 1.4-1.395 to 43-44
Reason: