Interesting and humorous - page 72

Vinin:

How to protect your code

Our office once thought of methods of code obfuscation, when saving it in open form.

Out of all suggested solutions the following method was considered to be the best: names of all variables and functions are replaced with underscores. And to avoid confusion, each variable is assigned its own number of underscores.

That is, $attempt_no = $___, $email = $____, $login = $_____, $pass = $______, crypt() = ____() and so on.

Can you imagine the code?

if ($____) $_____ = ____($_____);
$_______++; $____ = '';
return $_____;

Sit down and read if you feel like it.

Depending on the language, it is possible to "implant" Cyrillic letters similar to Latin into the variable names. i.e. if one analyses the code, one will notice how the same variables are treated as different types. no matter how complex the code is, the Replace method will sooner or later allow one to identify the truth.

Well, well. Judging by the recent JMA thread, open-source code (though cracked) is not so easy to analyze. People don't know Juric's full algorithm, for Christ's sake...

Mathemat:
Well, well. Judging by the recent JMA thread, open-source code (though cracked) is not so easy to analyze. People don't know Juric's full algorithm, for Christ's sake...
can I get a link?!

Rorschach:

I usually do this in the toilet))))))))))

Rorschach:
The thing
Where's the thing? He won't play more than one note.

jartmailru:
Where's the thing? He won't play more than one note.

It's all there

And there are tunes.

Reason: