Interesting and humorous - page 84

Demi:
This task is only for the humour branch. The first one came down and collected all the dirt on itself.

But here's my version: the first descended with his face against the second's butt. Protecting his face from the dust and dirt with his comrade's butt, he managed to come out of the chimney clean. But he too, regardless of the cleanliness of his face, should have washed it. So the most correct answer is: both should go wash their faces.

jartmailru:
A series of choices, you say? Take one match out of the box, and then ask yourself: Why this one?
When you realise that it wasn't the closest, it wasn't the most convenient, and it was by and large no different from the others, you might think more deeply about how thinking happens.

moskitman:
A series of choices, you say? Take one match out of the box, and then ask yourself: Why this one?
When you realise that it wasn't the closest, it wasn't the most convenient, and it was by and large no different from the others, you might think more deeply about how thinking happens.
In the case of the match, it just doesn't matter.
But it would be foolish to play chess in that fashion. Or checkers.

and also expected in the near future "Tanya from Simferopol goes to Paris", "Tanya from Simferopol goes to London" and "Tanya from Simferopol goes to New York".

ZS: Nazalelnaya's new strategic weapon, it's tearing the brain from the inside out, she should have been taken with her to the gas negotiations gg

... and other unusual signs.

moskitman:

... and other unusual signs.

I wouldn't want to see this on the road - drivers will be distracted - the accident rate will increase.

I was in Donetsk once. We were driving with a relative in a car. We stopped at an intersection. And there is a huge billboard with video advertising on it. I was surprised to see it, and my relative said that it would be better if there was no sign at all - the number of accidents on that intersection has increased dramatically - drivers are distracted from the road.

Reason: