[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 611

griha:
Hello, I understand that OrderOpenTime() returns the number of seconds elapsed since 00:00 1 January 1970. How do you convert it to normal time?

TimeToStr

alsu:
Do you have any programming experience at all? If you don't, read the tutorial and documentation (links at the top of the page), learn the basics... More about bars here https://docs.mql4.com/ru/predefined/variables

Experience is available. No experience with bars. And indicators.

Thanks for the link interesting.

Can you tell me something?

If the EA uses global variables, is there any way to test it or not?

Cruc:

Can you tell me something?

If the EA uses global variables, is there any way to test it or not?

Of course, but only if it is not exchanging data with other EAs via global variables.

alsu:
Sure, but only if it's not exchanging data with other EAs via global variables.

Cleared the global variable memory and the tester started working. Thank you!

Can you tell me if it is possible to specify the initial parameters when starting the script? If so, how? extern int Periods = 5; this option didn't work for me.

#property show_inputs
indicate at the beginning of the programme

FAQ:
You enter a time line name - why ? add a number {line_up_1,line_dn_1, line_up_2, line_dn_2 ....} and draw only the number of lines you need, when you move them in time they will move to new places by themselves and you won't have to delete anything.

It turned out to be not so simple. I added a number to the name, 3 (for example) lines are created, but they don't move anywhere:( It turns out that I have to do a closed loop and assign a new number each time, but here the situation is identical with assigning

time line name. It's just awful, isn't it...

Fox_RM:

It's just awful...

That's life, baby DDD

Fox_RM:

It turned out to be not so simple. I added a number to the name, 3 (for example) lines are created, but they don't move anywhere:( It turns out that I have to do a closed loop and assign a new number each time, but here the situation is identical with assigning

time line name. It's just awful...

Post the code of the function that is responsible for setting the lines.
Reason: