[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 626

alsu:
You 're not normalizing it correctly. If you want to normalize to 4 digits, write NormalizeDouble(...,4) - read again what the second parameter means: number of decimal places. Multiply 3 or 5 by 10 like you do - you get 30 or 50 digits, but not 4.

Exactly! It should be if (NormalizeDouble(Bid, Digits/pip)...

NormalizeDouble(...,4) but it doesn't work that way. What about the JPY?

alsu:

There is no file copying function as such. But you can, for example, do it like this:

Looks like it should be the other way round(?) -

handle1=FileOpen(dest,FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE);
   handle2=FileOpen(src,FILE_BIN|FILE_READ);

Thank you very much!

MarkTrade:

Exactly! It should beif (NormalizeDouble(Bid, Digits/pip)...

NormalizeDouble(...,4) but it doesn't work that way. What should we do with JPY?

if (Filtre()=="S" && NormalizeDouble(Bid, Digits*pip)==NormalizeDouble(ma, Digits*pip))

Let me ask you another way. Why do we have to add the hundred-fold matching condition in the comparison? You can use >= or <=, and you don't even need normalization.

If you have ==, you may wait years to open one trade IMHO.

MarkTrade:

Exactly! It should be if (NormalizeDouble(Bid, Digits/pip)...

NormalizeDouble(...,4) but it doesn't work that way. What about the JPY?

Please clearly state the problem. Digits/pip is how much? If pip=10, In case of 3 digits we get 0.3, in case of 5 digits we get 0.5; is this what we need, or not? This is if you have pip of type double. And if it is declared as int pip; then in both cases it will be 0, i.e. the number will be truncated to the integer part.

alsu:
Formulate the task clearly. Digits/pip is how much? If pip=10, In case of 3 digits we get 0.3, in case of 5 digits we get 0.5; is this what we need, or not? This is if you have pip of type double. And if it is declared as int pip; then in both cases it will be 0, i.e. the number will be truncated to the integer part.

Here is an example for you to study:

double x,y,z;

x = 1.2363353;

y = NormalizeDouble(x,5); // полчуается y = 1.23633

z = NormalizeDouble(x,0); // здесь будет в точности z = 1

atztek:

It looks like it should be the other way round(?) -

Uh... Yes. You see, you can do everything yourself)))

Found an indicator that draws Wolf waves 0_CTL/mq4. Why can't I get it to work? In the explanations it says that you have to drag the icon up and 5 icons will appear. But they don't appear...
Files:
0_ctl.mq4  6 kb

Here are the explanations

Good health to all!!!

Help me remember....? When I started on the market, I had a hedge which one, I'm sorry I forgot ! Well,it is understandable that 5-6 years have passed ... Karoche her help, I could work for one terminal to duplicate the transaction in the other terminal ... In general, there was a need, what would work one account in one terminal-work more two accounts opened in other DTs, one brokerage house of which is zabugornyy, so that all transactions, what, I have already said, duplicated from one head terminal ... Hopefully, I explained more-measuredly:)

You have to manage one account from the other. Or manage two accounts from the outside.

The point of the question is to hedge positions with positions in another account.

Please advise which way to dig.

Reason: