[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 512

PapaYozh:

What exactly is wrong with that?

Oh, it's clear how it happened.

artmedia70:

In the loop for closed orders in the terminal, find the last closed order and if its closing price(OrderClosePrice()) is equal to its StopLoss price(OrderStopLoss()), then the position has been closed at the stop.

But it will not necessarily be in the red (trailing stop)

Here is another point: this order was opened at some fractal, on the fractal. If the last order is found, is there any way to find out by which fractal it was opened?

Hello!

When declaring arrays, if you put a variable instead of a numeric value, why does it give an error:...

extern int S=3;

int start()
{

double DayHigh[S],DayLow[S];

error:

Question to programmers: Is it possible to have two terminals of the same DC on the same computer, of course with different accounts?

dva1986:

Hello!

When declaring arrays, if you put a variable instead of a numeric value, why does it give an error:...

extern int S=3;

int start()
{

double DayHigh[S],DayLow[S];

error:

Only constants can be initialized.

Andrey-F:
Question to programmers: Is it possible to have two terminals of one and the same brokerage company on one computer, of course, with different accounts?
You can go to different directories.

Zhunko:

Initialisation is only possible with constants.

It is possible in different directories.

Can one-dimensional arrays be declared without size?

dva1986:
Can one-dimensional arrays be declared without size?
You can. Just remember to resize it afterwards.

Zhunko, If possible, how to implement this in detail? I have a Metatrader 4 trading platform installed on my remote desktop, running one EA with its own trading account. On the same remote computer I need to install and run a similar platform of the same DTZ. If it is possible step by step?

Andrey-F:
Zhunko, If possible, how to implement this in detail? I have a Metatrader 4 trading platform installed on my remote desktop, I have one Expert Advisor running on my trading account. On the same remote computer I need to install and run a similar platform of the same DTZ. If it is possible step by step?

1. Copy the MT4 folder to another folder.

2. That's it.

Zhunko, thanks, I'll give it a try...
Reason: