[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 517

That's the thing, autoit doesn't work anymore. Are there any methods to run the platform in some very very stealthy way?

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
That's the thing, autoit doesn't work anymore. Are there any methods to run the platform in some very very stealthy way?

There are many methods, but this forum is not a hacker forum.

Hello, can you tell me how to address specific candles, for example I just need to make a year to look at a total of 120 candles for the whole year on every Friday

How can this be?

tested H4 all ticks

candlestick analysis without indicators

I have been testing another EA on the same eurodollar parameters this morning, but I can't get it to work. If you can, please tell me what it needs. I am sorry if this is a silly question. I pressed F2 and opened M1 eurodollar history window. Nothing changed, no test.

Tell me why error 129 may occur in this order, and it occurs occasionally

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,Slippage,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,ExpertComment,MagicNumber,0,Green)

And in this one, error 130 and 136, also occasionally

buyop = Open[0];
            buyop = NormalizeDouble(buyop,Digits);
            buyst = Open[0]-StopLossN*Point;
            buyst = NormalizeDouble(buyst,Digits);
            buytak = Open[0]+TakeProfitN*Point;
            buytak = NormalizeDouble(buytak,Digits);
            if(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,buyop,Slippage,buyst,buytak,ExpertComment,MagicNumber,0,Green) > 0)

I don't expect an answer, but I'll ask anyway:

does anyone have a piece of code to replace OrdersHistoryTotal() ?

Can I just suggest, how to "reset" or "zero out" OrdersHistoryTotal() when closed orders reach, say, the number 123 during testing? Although it's probably impossible, still... We will have to think about it for a long time.

sss2019:

Tell me why error 129 may occur in this order, and it occurs occasionally

And in this one it's 130 and 136, also randomly

Use ERRORS_INSPIRITS and write your own error handler (nothing in this world is perfect), or take a ready made block from one of the Bison

ask:

I don't expect an answer, but I'll ask anyway:

does anyone have a piece of code to replace OrdersHistoryTotal() ?

Can I just suggest, how to "reset" or "zero out" OrdersHistoryTotal() when closed orders reach, say, the number 123 during testing? Although it's probably impossible, still... We will have to think about it for a long time.

What prevents you from telling the EA that if there are more orders than 123 then there are less orders by 123 ?

FAQ:

Use ERRORS_INSPIRITS and write your own error handler (nothing in this world is perfect), or take a ready-made block from one of the bison

Well in this case why error 129 may be, what can be changed in this code at all, there are specific numbers.

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,10,Ask-50*Point,Ask+75*Point,ExpertComment,MagicNumber,0,Green)
Reason: