[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 431

Is it possible to add 0.01 lot to the mt4 platform on the demo account?

Opium:

Is it possible to add 0.01 lot to the mt4 platform on the demo account?

If your brokerage company provides a demo account, it is already there. If it does not, then it is not there

Hello, dear Opium!

These restrictions on demo account are set in the terminal.

Please note that the demo account is for training purposes. Here you can use a commensurable lot and deposit and test your trading strategy. On a real account our company provides more advanced facilities and the opportunity to trade with micro lots (0.01).

Here's what the DC wrote ... in any questions on MT they refer to the manufacturer ....

Opium:
Hello, dear Opium!

These limits on demo account are set in the terminal.

Note that demo account is intended for training. Here you can use a commensurable lot and deposit and test your trading strategy. On a real account our company provides more advanced facilities and the opportunity to trade with micro lots (0.01).

Here's what the DC wrote ... in any questions on MT they refer to the manufacturer ....

The key phrase "You can use a commensurate lot and deposit" - these are the orders of your DC - either accept them or change the DC...

1000 from 0.01 equals 10,000 from 0.1 - consider the results of trading and testing - also - PROPORATE, as you have been written with the DC - SO MUCH.

Thank you for your answers

PapaYozh:

Not necessarily 0.

The empty value is set in the indicator with SetIndexEmptyValue() and can be any value.

I see, the value is not returned at all ... I'll try to fix it ... Thanks

Lisi4ka330:

I see, the value doesn't return at all ... I'll try to fix it ...

There is always a value. 0, EMPTY, EMPTY_VALUE or something else. This is the other one that is needed. But it may be that the indicator draws retroactively (by history), and in this case you will not receive signals. Or check some number of bars backwards

Can you tell me why the server is sometimes unavailable and reports an error?

Good day!

Professionals help - I'm not going anywhere without you!

I have already addressed this issue, but have not found the error, I really wanted to understand it myself, I racked my brains for a few days, but so far not much experience.

The last discussion ended with the idea that perhaps the reason is in the code of those indicators I am trying to use.

I have written an indicator (it is my first steps) that displays breakdown of ME_Proboy_F5

The problem is..... The indicator does not re-draw when new bars are formed. It is re-drawn if you change the FF or display properties.

The indicator requests data from other indicators, all except one ME_Proboy_F_5 (I place its code too) works fine.

I cannot find any error in the second indicator as well. It re-draws, but stalls, i.e. it is displayed correctly at the second restart (change the FF or display properties).

Would be very grateful for help.

Proboy_Order_F5 - this is the main indicator, about which I ask

ME_Proboy_F5 is the second one which is questionable

Hi all! please to those who understand, help in indicator of trading sessions.
i added some sessions myself and now when i set for example Velington 21:00 - 04:00 the indicator draws it as 04:00-21:00
need to take data from previous day if the initial digit is less than 00:00

here's the turkey.

P.S. sorry if this is off topic

Files:
Reason: