[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 542

ilunga:
spin via ArrayResize, or create with a margin and store the actual size next to it
Got it roughly. thanks!

Good evening! It seems like a simple question, but I can't calculate... Can you please tell me if this formula can be used to calculate a profit, and what is the error?
 ( OrderTakeProfit( )-OrderOpenPrice( ) )/Point*volumee  

Dimka-novitsek:
Good evening! It seems like a simple question, but I can't calculate... Can you please tell me if this formula can be used to calculate a profit, and what is the error?
your profit in pips* multiplied by the number of lots = no profit (don't forget to select a trade)

Well, yes, profit in pips* multiplied by the number of lots. How do you calculate it then?

Dimka-novitsek:
Well, yes, profit in pips* multiplied by the number of lots. How do you calculate it then?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/orderprofit

Either way - documentation is more useful

Good day to all!

I understand that Global Variables are stored in a file on disk. Is the file referenced each time GlobalVariableGet is called? I.e., if GV is checked on every tick, will GV file be opened 4000 times per hour all the time and won't a hole be created in a disk ?) Thanks in advance colleagues.

Pyro:

Good day to all!

I understand that Global Variables are stored in a file on disk. Is the file referenced each time GlobalVariableGet is called ? I.e., if GV is checked on every tick, will GV file be opened 4000 times per hour all the time and won't a hole be created in a disk ?) Thanks in advance colleagues.

And it is at the moment of reading this file that the burn power of the disk increases. You have to watch where you put the disc. It may happen that when the disc is burnt, the blazing beam will start to burn what is behind the disc. Do not place the disc near flammable liquids!

I'm not particularly familiar with the principles of data exchange and caching, so I'm not really asking that seriously:) I don't know how it works there. It seems that GVs are stored in RAM, then dumped to disk. Had my suspicions at one point. Anyway, I want to understand if it's okay to refer to Global Variables on every tick.

Pyro:
I'm not particularly familiar with the principles of data exchange and caching, so I'm not really asking that seriously:) I don't know how it works there. It seems that GVs are stored in RAM, then dumped to disk. Had my suspicions at one point. Anyway, I want to understand if it's okay to refer to Global Variables on every tick.
MT4 is unloaded - they are dumped to disk.

Zhunko

THX

Reason: