Looking for EA

Hello all

I am looking for an simple EA that places trades buys or sells based on the MACD. Does one like this already exist I would like to use it on the 15 or 30 min timeframe.

Look at standard MACD EA which everybody has in Metatrader. This standard EA is not bad with good MM.

Thanks for the reply New Digital

I have been looking at the Zero Lag Macd Indicator which I have attached. I have been trying to write my own EA but I am not having much luck. If you put the indicator on a 15 min chart and set it to 20, 40, 15 it has really good results, I have been trading it manually. Would a simple EA be possible to just buy above the zero line and sell below the zero line. Also for example if you get a signal to enter a long and then you get a signal to enter a short could the EA exit the long and enter a short. Of course a TP, SL, and maybe even a trailing stop would be helpful but only as options. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Sorry here is the indicator

Files:

:D if i inverted the signal, i think it should be more profitable. i quickly took the original MACDSample EA from MT4 and make 1 for you. Good luck

Regards,

David

Files:

:D H4 seems to have a better result than M15

edited: wait a minute 398982, if i'm not mistaken, i saw you somewhere am i?!

Files:
zerolagh4.gif  6 kb
zerolagh4.htm  74 kb

Thanks I will look at it

yep probably golden tree

Reason: