[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 325

granit77:
When I spoke of mystery, I meant the great mystery of search. It lies in the fact that one should READ the materials it will show. I'm afraid to give links, so I have a ready-made text.
nickbilac 03.09.2007.

... for the experts to work on the autonomous graphics, you need to add:

at the beginning of start:

int MT4InternalMsg = RegisterWindowMessageA("MetaTrader4_Internal_Message"); //incoming tick for EAs

after the first PostMessageA

PostMessageA(hwnd,MT4InternalMsg,2,1); //incoming tick for EAs

And in WinUser32.mqh in the function descriptions user32.dll add:

int RegisterWindowMessageA(string lpString);

(this solution was suggested by Slava on the English forum)

Searched and read but couldn't find it, I guess I need to practice using the search before writing experts))). Thanks for poking around, it all works!

Zhunko
There is one function in my library instead of this code.

granit77

Your library does not bring you coffee in bed. But its use is not for everyone, too many letters. It should be a textbook with examples, a hundred pages long.

I don't even know how I would dig out that f-function there, the library is certainly good.

Thanks for the help.

Roman.:

Guys, tell me - so, can you give me a quick, on the fingers - I might...:-), understand.

I'm currently in the process of optimising a few owl parameters. If there is any possibility in Exel (apparently, there is not , or where (on what)? can) to draw immediately multidimensional graphs of given values of parameters in the form of mountains, showing clusters of values of this or that optimized parameter, to then make a cut with plane and select the flat variants of their values.

Found something on the subject myself...! :-) By the way, if you're interested in the subject, you can check out this program - haven't used it myself yet, looks good - I'm looking at it...

P.S. Do not take it as an advertisement of the free software.

granit77:
Your library doesn't bring you coffee in bed. But not everyone can handle it, it's too many letters. You should write a textbook on it, with examples, a hundred pages long.
Victor, there's a script with examples. All the functions are distributed by subject groups. Everything is clear as it is.

Good afternoon.

I recently found out that even when trading on a demo account it cannot be compared to my real account, and why? because the quotes are the same... all the same... i can't even compare it to a real account.

CLAIN:
good afternoon.

I recently found out that even when trading on a demo account there is no way to compare it with what I would get on a real account, and why? because the quotes are the same... all the same... Why?
There will be much more requotes when opening and closing..... actually that's all))

I want the rsi to be triggered when it gets out of overbought/oversold, so I do this:

if (iRSI(NULL,0,RSI,PRICE_CLOSE,2) < DownOpenLine && iRSI(NULL,0,RSI,PRICE_CLOSE,1 > DownOpenLine))
   return(1);      

I get it like this: http://s017.radikal.ru/i409/1111/30/1f8e18208bd5.jpg

infera:

I need the rsi to trigger when it gets out of overbought/oversold, so I do this:

I get this: http://s017.radikal.ru/i409/1111/30/1f8e18208bd5.jpg

See here - use an analogy for yourself - you will find the error on your own, don't forget to reprime obtained values of significant variables, in order to trace its wrong value...

Roman.:

See here - in your own case, follow the analogy - you will find the error on your own, remembering to unset the value of the meaningful variables in order to trace its wrong value...
Thank you, I've got it.

Help me understand! I want to write an indicator (script). The working principle is the following: I draw an arbitrary trend line from A to B, and the indicator calculates how many points the price has passed on the price scale, i.e. B-A. And also how much the price passed in time in bars from A to B! Can someone tell me where to start?

AndreyVLZ:

Help me understand! I want to write an indicator (script). The working principle is as follows: I draw an arbitrary trend line from A to B, and the indicator calculates how many points the price has passed on the price scale, i.e. B-A. And also how much the price passed in time in bars from A to B! Can someone tell me where to start?

Start with the problem statement.

- Recognize the line on the chart with the script.

- If the line exists then print its start and end price to the variables; print bar numbers (or time) to the variables.

- Make necessary calculations using the script.

- Print the results to the screen (or to a text document or to the Expert Advisor Journal)

If these 4 tasks cannot be solved at once, start by learning the language.

Reason: