[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 324

Laven:
Hello. Trying to add a "112" Fibonacci level to the code. I added one level "top" and it worked. But I can't get it to the bottom. Please, take a look at what can be done. Thank you. I am waiting for an answer.
Please pay attention to my question. Thank you
Files:
1_1.mq4  6 kb

Good afternoon.

I recently found out that even when trading on a demo account it cannot be compared to my real account, and why? because the quotes are the same... all the same... i can't even compare it to a real account.

Shniperson:
Well, I meant ticket=OrderSend(......)

And if it is not ticket=OrderSend(......), but int OrdersNumber=OrderSend(......), would that be correct?

If it is correct, how should people here guess what it's about? If not true, what would be true?

CLAIN:

Good afternoon.

I recently found out that even when trading on a demo account there is no way to compare it with my real account, and why? because the quotes are the same... all the same... i can't even compare it to a real account.

Imagine that the demo server is used not only by a trader for some tests, but also by the dealing centre itself for debugging the real server system. Here you have two servers that work differently. Look at this issue not through the trader's eyes but through the eyes of the dealing center.

Laven:
Please pay attention to my question. Thank you

Swap out the zero and one hundred levels. These are where everything else is counted from.

Well I meant before opening an order (the only one) to do RefreshRates(); does it make sense to fight requotes? although it was already said earlier that when trading with 1 order there is no point...

Shniperson:
Well I meant before opening an order (a single order) to do RefreshRates(); does it make sense to fight requotes? although it was said earlier that when trading with 1 order there is no point...

If calculations last quite a long time, then it makes sense to do

Zhunko:
My library has one function instead of this code.
Your library doesn't bring coffee to bed. But not everyone is able to use it, too many letters. It should be a textbook with examples, a hundred pages long.

Vinin:

If the calculation lasts quite a long time, it makes sense to do

"According to the latest VCSPS order", if MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK) and MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID) are used instead of Ask and Bid respectively, then RefreshRates() need not be done.

Both ticket and int OrdersNumber are variables, no matter what you call it, it's the number you assign it to. int in the same line, I think, is also OK. It's just common to name them in the same way for simplicity.
Reason: