[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 178

mr.Stop:

How to make an indicator (no matter which one) draw its lines only during the last N candles (N - indicator parameter), and everything before that - just erase from the chart?

What is the problem? When calculating the buffer arrays for old bars are zeroed, and that's it.

Question for the Pro:

How do you protect yourself from accidentally pressing the button: "Х" ?

It is not uncommon to accidentally press the button in the upper right corner of the screen: "X" (close the terminal). For some reason the terminal closes without being asked ...
How to protect yourself against accidental pressing.
Is there any way to intercept accidental pressing of this button ?! Or how to remove it from the screen ?

LEOK:

Question for the Pro:

How do you protect yourself from accidentally pressing the button: "Х" ?

It is not uncommon to accidentally press the button in the top right corner of the screen: "X" (close the terminal). For some reason the terminal closes without asking ...
How to protect yourself against accidental pressing.
Is there any way to intercept accidental pressing of this button ?! Or how to remove it from the screen ?

Have you tried drinking/smoking less?

splxgf:
What's the problem? When calculating, buffer arrays for old bars are zeroed and that's it.

And it draws a vertical line going down...

Tried even writing NULL instead of 0, the result is exactly the same, not the required one.

Roman.:

Have you tried drinking/smoking less?
I don't want to poke fun at anyone here.
My question is all without any jokes.
There are other forums for jokes ...

PS:
You'd better answer the question!

001:

Thank you, that's just what I needed. But I don't really understand why index 4 to index 23 on the current chart, when the calculation is for 20 bars.

Now all that's left is to find which bar with that price.

Thanks! Stupid :) my brain is already going crazy with these EAs.

LEOK:
I don't want to prank anyone here.
I have a question all without any pranking.
There are other forums for pranks ...

PS:
Better to answer the question!

Don't sweat it, work on your computer sober and you'll be fine, IMHO.

mr.Stop:

And it draws a vertical line going down...

Tried even writing NULL instead of 0, the result is exactly the same, not the required one.

Try EMPTY_VALUE:))

granit77:
And try EMPTY_VALUE :))

Thanks, it helps! :))

Can a 3G modem handle forex (with MT4)? I.e. will there be a big difference between wired internet and 3G modem to work with MT4?
Reason: