[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 179

You can handle MT4, there is no difference in speed, but I don't know about stability, but I wouldn't risk it for a real account.

LEOK:
I don't want to make fun of anyone here.
I have a question without any jokes.
For fun there are other forums ...

PS:
Better to answer the question!

Why are people so uncreative these days? :((

Just discovered one way ... Stretch the terminal (by the sides or corners) and drag it up or to the right, but better up. The "x" button is as if it never existed... :DD

MaxZ:

Just discovered one way... Stretch the terminal and pull it up or to the right, but better up. It's like the x button never existed... :DD

:-))) Yeah, especially if to the right... :-)), then there's no need for a price scale... :-)))

A "drunk man" doesn't help anyway... :-))) Up or down... or anywhere else... :-))) BOO-HA-HA-HA-HA.

P.S. It'll close anyway.

MaxZ:

Just discovered one way... Stretch the terminal (by the sides or corners) and drag it up or to the right, but better up. It's like the x button never existed... :DD

How do you keep yourself safe from "accidental" Alt+F4 ??? :D I'd like to see a flight of fancy ))))))))))))))))))

artmedia70:
And how to protect yourself from "accidental" Alt+F4 ??? :D I'd like to see some creative thinking ))))))))))))))))))

It's necessary to intercept these key interruptions and see: if it's exit from MT4, then output window with exit request.

Wokaq!

Or ask the respected developers to tweak it as they do in most normal programs !

LEOK:

We need to intercept these key interrupts and see: if it's an exit from MT4, then output an exit request window.

Wokak!

That's not "creative thinking"... It occurred to me to throw away the keyboard and run a virtual one. Let a man poke the buttons with a mouse with fun and casual creativity... ;)

Hello.

Could you please tell me if there is any way to depict the closing of the lot positions as counter positions, rather than closing them individually?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

nemo811:

Hello.

Could you please tell me if there is any way to depict the closing of the lot positions as counter positions, rather than closing them individually?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Picture https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/OrderCloseBy

Thank you :) Done as instructed - it worked :)

artmedia70:
That's not "creative thinking"... It occurs to me to throw away the keyboard and run a virtual one. Let the man poke the buttons with his mouse with fun and casual creativity... ;)

You take the two ALT keys out of the keyboard and now try and manage to press ALT+F4. You can also take out F4 if it's too bad... :D

By the way, Does anyone close windows via the right ALT? I guess most people hold down ALT with their thumb and press F4 with their index or middle finger? :))))

Reason: