[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 162

korsar:

I have a 16.00 07.09 candlestick on the chart, it is always put ahead of all the candlesticks and it is taken into account by all indicators, and most likely it is considered by the trailing stop. I tried to download a new chart, it will not disappear.
1. I tried to download a new chart but it did not disappear. 1.
2. What does "candlestick mark" mean?
3. Have you tried reinstalling the terminal with a test on a demo account?

korsar:

My chart has a 16.00 07.09 candlestick mark, it is always put ahead of all candlesticks and all indicators take it into account. I tried to download a new chart, it did not disappear.

Can you also share a screenshot? I've never seen one, but I have some thoughts.

P.S.: MaxZ and Roll are on duty today in the "Any Novice Question..." thread, even some thoughts converge! ;)))

Roman.:
Guys, can anyone help me with my question (4th post) in this thread? - Who knows?
You can do it from the command line. There are WinAPI functions that do this.

Roman.:
Guys, on my question (4th post) of this thread no one knows.

do you need to run a bat file ?

or ShellExecute

or WinExec

sergeev:

do you need to run a bat file ?

Or ShellExecute

or WinExec

Yes, I have an erase.bat file that deletes all files with *.csv extension from the expert\files directory in the same directory - maybe there is some other scheme to delete these files weekly, without this erase.bat file - currently I run erase.bat manually and delete these files, clearing the directory to load new reports with *.csv extension into it. Any hints... Thank you.

Roman.:

Yes, I have a *.bat file that deletes all files with *.csv extension from the expert\files directory in the same directory - maybe there is some other scheme to delete these files weekly, without this erase.bat file - currently I run erase.bat manually and delete these files, clearing the directory to upload new reports. Can you give me a hint... Thanks.

so if they are in the terminal folder, you can also use the terminal to clean them, there was an article on the forum from rosh about advanced file operations.

sergeev:

If they are in the terminal folder, you can clean them from the terminal as well. There's an article on the forum from rosh about advanced file operations.

Thank you. Clean it with the software? Let me look it up. Yes they are in the terminal folder...experts\files.

Zhunko:
From the command line you can. There are WinAPI functions that do this.

Thank you Vadim - is it also possible to do this programmatically? I need to wipe these files every week and charge new ones all in the ...experts\files *.csv directory.

Roman.:

Thank you Vadim - is it also possible to do this programmatically? I need to wipe these files every week and charge new ones all in the ...experts\files *.csv directory.

You could use the Windows Scheduler if once a week

Vinin:

You can use the Windows Scheduler if once a week

Victor - perhaps a little more detail or a link - I'm not familiar with it... Yes I need to delete all *.csv files of the terminal directory ...experts\files *.csv once a week - at weekends.
Reason: