[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 155

volshebnik:
Thank you, Vinin ! The loop will interrupt itself as soon as it finds the right bar. How do I get around this limitation?

For example, to add to the Expert Advisor the start of trading, if the date has come, then you can. If it is not, then you cannot.

... So I need the EA to know the maximum bar outside the 1000 bar limit in order to set the SL for the trade. Is there no way to do this ? There is a history, isn't there ?

Hi all!

Here's a question: is it possible to make ObjectSetText function output not only a certain text, but also a numeric variable whose value is changing? The numeric variable must be part of the text.

demlin:

Hi all!

Here's a question: is it possible to make ObjectSetText function output not only a certain text, but also a numeric variable whose value is changing? The numeric variable must be part of the text.

Of course you can!

Zhunko:
Of course you can!
How?

demlin:
How?

translate a number into text ?

sergeev:

translate a number into text ?
I need to output a text like "Coefficient to = 3". And instead of 3 it can be any number, which depends on the calculations within the EA.

MaxZ:

If the question is addressed to me and I need a piper, then I "play" with ticks, the indicators are based on the M1 TF.

Why conditionally?

If you catch spikes on days, you still need to enter on a smaller TF. Otherwise you will lose a lot...

And the jerk is more probable on the smallest TFs than on older ones. But correspondingly these jumps are smaller in value of points.

And I'm talking in general about notions.

As for the pips - in 95% of cases the movement on ticks (especially on crosses) allows to "gain" on demo.

Glory and Saanoook are not going to lie.

;)

granit77:
Try clearing the cache in your browser. Start with a couple of other browsers, e.g. chrome.
Thank you very much, I was able to log in with Microsoft Internet Explorer and after you cleared the cache, I also got Opera working, from where I could not log in.

demlin:
I need to display a text like "Coefficient to = 3". And instead of 3 it can be any number, which depends on the calculations within the EA.
string sText = "Коэффициент к = " + 3;
Reason: