[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 161

MaxZ:

Why do you call closing an OrderClose() trade as setting a stop?

And it is interesting to know about the close variable? Is it global or local? Well, even if it is local, the issue will still occur. Where is this variable set to zero? Where is it set to one I see.

int close = 0; - local variable, it is declared and zeroed at the beginning.

Everything seems to be OK here too...

vitali_yv:

I am making an indicator with which I want to output information from various other indicators from different timeframes as text objects. For example ADX. I make three iADX:

I test on H4, only one ADX, which is on H4, the other two give a constant value. Help please.

Try the demo with all charts of the required timeframes.

Xaoss1990:

Before closing an order, the EA checks the magic number of the order, and it is different for buy and sell orders. So one and the same order cannot close as both Buy and Sell

Here is the code:

Xaoss1990:

int close = 0; - local variable, declared and cleared at the beginning.

It seems to be OK here too...

You gave quite a different code earlier.

The latter variant should work more stable. Are there still errors? Log please.

Guys, can you tell me about my question (4th post) in this thread? - Who knows?

MaxZ:

Earlier you gave a very different design...

This version should be more stable. Are the errors still showing up? Log, please.

Got it, thanks... I had both buy and sell close by close == 1 )) I renamed the condition ()for sell I did close1 and everything was fine, thanks again !

Xaoss1990:
Figured it out, thanks... I had both buy and sell close by close == 1 )) I renamed the condition ()for sell I did close1 and everything was fine, thanks again !
Why do I need these extra variables? :))))

MaxZ:
Why do you need all these extra variables anyway? :))))
I don't know .... I must have had a nerve when I was writing the code))) I'll delete it really)))

MaxZ:
Why do you need all these extra variables anyway? :))))

"Divide and conquer!"

Roll:

"Divide and conquer!"

;D

If only there was something to dominate it with! :))))

MaxZ:
I don't get it personally...

My chart has a 16.00 07.09 candlestick mark, it is always put ahead of all the candlesticks and all indicators take it into account and most probably a trailing stop counts it. I tried to download a new chart, it did not disappear.
Reason: