[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 544

Roman.:

Here. Actually, search is said to rule through google: "close all" site:mql4.com

kudos, thank you!

Hello. Who knows how to adjust the grid on the chart to prices. For example, to have each grid line in 50pp (1.3150, 1.3200, 1.3250 ...)

You can't. Only draw your own lines. The codebase has such an indicator.

machine
Files:

alexey999:
Hello. Who knows how to adjust the grid on the chart to prices. For example, have each grid line in 50pp (1.3150, 1.3200, 1.3250 ...)

Try this: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10208

Can you tell me how to select orders by price. e.g. price Ask+2*point- you need to select all orders that are at this price: market and pending!

Request re-posted from another topic:

svoyAlex 02.02.2012 20:10

Can you tell me an indicator which would give all the summary information - the number of open orders on all currency pairs for buy and sell, their total volumes, preferably by MagicNumber groups, in addition to the swap amounts, etc.

Can you tell me please, I can't figure out the MM to the end.... the smaller the deposit amount - the more free funds?

It turns out that for trading with a fixed lot it is always more profitable to take a bigger leverage, because you can withstand a larger pullback and there is less load on the deposit?

And using less leverage than the maximum possible is simply unreasonable, because the higher the leverage - the more free margin per lot.

jelizavettka:

Can you tell me please, I can't figure out the MM to the end.... the smaller the deposit amount - the more free funds?

It turns out that for trading with a fixed lot it is always more profitable to take a larger leverage because you can withstand a larger pullback and there is less load on the deposit?

And using less leverage than the maximum possible is simply unreasonable, because the higher the leverage - the more free margin per lot.

If you don't have any problems with self-control, it's better to open an account with maximum leverage.

PapaYozh:

If you don't have a problem with self-control, it's more profitable to open an account with maximum leverage.
Thank you.