[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 356

LOA:

Good afternoon!

I am self-taught and this is my first steps in programming.

Thank you in advance for your participation and help.

Maybe you should use the magic SRC button.

Zhunko:
Maybe you should use the magic SRC button.

I don't think that would help). This indicator is an add-on to several other custom indicators, the error could be anywhere.

for (i = Counted_bars-1; i>=0;i++)
Am I the only one confused by this design?

splxgf:
Am I the only one confused by this design?

I'm confused, too.

Hello.For some reason the crosshair from the charts has disappeared (when you left-click).Can you tell me how to restore it.

Hello, can you please help me add a microlot?

Hello, could you please tell me if the code of the indicator is hidden, can we use its signals in our programs? Let's say my indicator is red and green, can I open and close trades using these signals?

serrus:
Hello.For some reason the crosshair from the charts has disappeared (when left-clicking).Please advise how to restore it.
Try to click on the wheel. If it does not work, reload the terminal.
Lisi4ka330:
Hello, could you please tell me if the code of the indicator is hidden, can we use its signals in our programs? Suppose my indicator is red and green, can I open and close trades by these signals?

Yes, of course. Buffer numbers can be defined in the indicator properties in the "Colours" tab

Lisi4ka330:
Hello, could you please tell me if the code of the indicator is hidden, can we use its signals in our programs? Let's say my indicator is red and green, can I open and close trades using these signals?
Yes, as usual through iCustom

Granit77, thank you very much. rebooting did nothing (or even reinstalling) but the wheel worked.
Reason: