[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 340

new-rena:
Who can tell me the maximum lot on Alpari. I only have 110 chews
I hope you're not testing on minutes?

Yesterday the broker put a floating spread. In the tester it is also different from time to time (depending on how it was at the start) Is it possible to change the spread in the tester to make it fixed?

Shniperson:
Yesterday the broker put a floating spread. In the tester it is also different from time to time (depending on how it was at the start) Is it possible to change the spread in the tester to make it fixed?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/119830

Thank you!

My EA draws circles on the chart when it places orders. How can I stop it from placing them?

Alp:
My EA draws circles on the chart when it places orders. How can I make it not place them?
Ask the developer to remove this feature.

doni89 15.11.2011 13:43

Help please. I have this strategy : when Yellow closes all trades, Red -> buy and Aqua -> sell. I used VininI_HMA indicator. And wrote a couple of lines But, it does not work. What is the right way? Please, give me some advice.

Hello. could you please tell me why this often happens. the chart has a low and a high on two different bars... if you just subtract, you get 21 points between them. and if you subtract inside the EA code, you will often be one point short. how to deal with this.

Respectfully.Thank you.

int tiket[]

int funk1(){

Size=ArrayResize(tiket,n);

for (i=0;i<=Size;i++) {

tiket[i]=OrderSend();

Print(tiket[i]) ;}

}

int funk2(){

for (i=0;i<=Size;i++) {

Print(tiket[i]);}

int init() {}

int start() {

funk1();

funk2();}

Print in the first function produces tikets, everything is ok here, but it produces zeros in the second function - why? What is the reason for that?

Hi all, is there any indicator or..... that would make a grid in MT4 not randomly but after 100, 500 pips???

Reason: