Is this the Grail? - page 4

Remove reinvestment, test with a stable 0.1 lot

Look at the predominance of losses over profits (both maximum and average) and the terrible drawdown

Throw the grail in the firebox.

xrust:

Remove reinvestment, test with a stable 0.1 lot

Look at the predominance of losses over profits (both maximum and average) and the terrible drawdown

The grail is written in the firebox.

This is what the bird with clipped wings and weights around its neck danced.

The test on TF M1. Lot 0.1.

The target profit is 5% (it is more appropriate for the fix lot, but it is not crucial, because the closing is at the end of the day anyway).

The drawdown is not observed. So, let's wait till the end of the day.

I do not see the reason to remove reinvestment in this EA because it is calculated from minimum/maximums. And its strong point is progressive position building while maintaining control over capital.

Buttress, give at least a thousand orders, and the fact that some owls in some part of the chart gives a relative profit - this is certainly good, but it may turn out to be a fitting. And in that case you are cheating yourself - well, that's your business.

Fullness:

This is what the bird with clipped wings and weights on its neck danced.

Test on the M1 TF. Lot 0.1.

Target profit of 5% (most appropriate for fix lot, but not crucial, because closing at the end of the day anyway).

The drawdown is not observed. So, let's wait till the end of the day.

I do not see the reason to remove reinvestment in this EA because it is coming from minimum/maximums. And its strong point is in the progressive increase of positions while maintaining control over the capital.

You should at least put it on a demo, but it's all nonsense - "f*ck it".

Temnyj:
We should at least put it in the demo, but it's all rubbish.

Yes, I guess I should do it. It's a pity about two years of work - "F-f-fucked" ))))

Fullness:

Yes, I think I'd better do it. I feel sorry for the two years of "sinking" work )))).
The tester is rubbish, I have built an EA in the tester too, but I piled it on the demo and lost everything, and then I came across this article and read it ..... I don't do grails anymore ))))))))))

and waiting for profits for how much debt is not unfortunate, judging by the chart? Run from 2000 to 2011 0.1 and get rid of your illusions

Temnyj:
There is not even a decent indicator showing entry points by candlestick patterns yet, and your Expert Advisor is just a miracle ))))))

Very interesting article
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1576 /link corrected, granit77/

This EA has developed the idea of repeating candlesticks in a slightly different direction.

Fullness: It's like a grail.
Do you really believe that?

LeoV:
Do you believe that yourself?

More and more))

We're not all just wasting time.

Reason: