Is this the Grail? - page 9

denis_orlov:

And I suppose it's a silly saying, primitive and provocative. History knows poor geniuses and even more(!) rich fools.

I conclude that you are still not rich enough but clever enough to find a defensive excuse for it.

No offence, nothing personal - I am one myself :)))

f.t.:

I conclude that you're still not rich enough, but smart enough to find a defensive excuse for it.

No offence taken! It's nothing personal - I'm like that myself :)))

Uh... Do you have any general humanities education, at least in high school? You don't know any examples of geniuses who were dramatically poor?

Well, maybe you should educate yourself (after all, we are a country of universal literacy - why are you fighting out?), before refreshing the content of the forum?

Quietly, quietly finish school. Then write.

f.t.:

I do. And his level is good enough for me.

I don't think people have gathered on this forum to be recognized as geniuses (whether they are poor or rich). i think there are those who want to make money by speculative trading, but don't know how. If they find out/learn how, they will leave. If they do not know/learn how to make money, they will stay here to prove their genius.

i'm not trying to achieve anything. the man wrote (as he thinks) a grail. i got curious, asked him to do my test. it turned out that there was nothing to test at all.... he answered a couple of questions about his checker.

So that's how it is. My nickname and a couple of posts was enough for you to determine my age?! :))))) What if I am the headmaster of your child's school and you haven't come to see me about your lazybones :))))

ok.... Sunday... time to spread the flood..... but it's time to call it a day ;)

Of course - enough is enough. What you have written is what you have learned.

f.t.:

still feel a disagreement with my view of the American saying....

Peter, do you seriously believe that "doing forex" and get a result in the form of a completely lost deposit in a couple of three MIO, but lost in strict accordance with their own (brilliant) theory, is not less honorable than a stable income at least a few percent per month?Or to return to the subject of the branch: to improve and perfect the profit figure of your grail in the tester is much better than to trade! Two years on the forum - do you still have illusions concerning the aims of trading?

Neither of these or those oppositions is rhetorical, they have nothing to do with me. To you, yes. But what's it got to do with me?

Svinozavr:

you throw out accusations with ease but find it difficult to explain your thoughts and/or respond in substance.... ok... you're "not involved" and I don't need it. Good luck ;)

I deleted my replies to you since you don't need them. You can do the same with yours. That's the end of it ;)

f.t.:

you throw out accusations with ease but find it difficult to explain your thoughts and/or respond in substance.... ok... you're "not involved" and I don't need it. Good luck ;)

I've deleted my replies to you since you don't need them. You can do the same with yours. That's the end of it ;)

Shoot the misunderstanding! Why should he suffer? It's better to die than to live mad. // this is Chekhov, a parody of Victor Hugo

Where is the counselor? Where can I download it?
Fullness:

Tested the EA. EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD.

It seems to be some kind of a grail.

I would like to hear different opinions.

The main principles of the Expert Advisor:

- Using candlestick patterns it determines the maximum/maximum of the day, and opens positions.

- In the case of an error, it limits the loss as a percentage of the balance (10% per day is optimal).

- If the direction is correct, it builds positions using the martingale method with adjustable parameters. Target profit % can have a specific value (in tests 30%) or no limit to closing conditions (end of day, pullback).

The candlestick patterns are partially described and can be complemented.

EURUSD 2008

GBPUSD 2008

AUDUSD 2008

NZDUSD 2008

Superior results, of course, are obtained due to martingale at large market movements.

In less pronounced periods, it is necessary to complement candlestick patterns.

GBPUSD 2009

Fullness:

There's only one way to learn - take action!

Having taken into account the comments and suggestions of forum participants,

I am continuing to refine the Expert Advisor. I am also launching it on the real account.

Soon I will post information about the PAMM account.

You have the adolescent maximalism talking.
Reason: