FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 86

USSR:
We can't do it without Uncle Vova again.

The alternatives to gold are commodities, real estate and funds. Only funds have such an unpleasant thing as goodwill -- up to 90% of share value -- that's nothing ("synergy of value from pooling resources"). And in general, all markets are interconnected and resemble a yulu, if something falls hard -- it will all fall "No Way"...

SEVER11:
I agree with you, I can see it on my monitor ... Oops... slip of the tongue.:0))
Don't get so upset....)))), Prechter, about this, speaks openly, 7 months, and few hear....)))) and your observation, and confession, hardly anyone will hear....))) Here, you show a ready-made one, and they manage to leak it, so write whatever you want, they won't notice anyway....))))

Stranger, If there's no Batman today, then -- three rivers and the dollar is still growing and growing. Three Indians you've already underestimated...

DragonSL:

The alternatives to gold -- commodity markets, real estate and funds. Only funds have such a nasty thing as goodwill -- up to 90% of share value -- that's nothing ("value synergy from pooling resources"). And in general, all markets are interconnected and resemble a yule, if something falls hard -- it will all fall "No Way"...

reconfigured and made an attempt at a gold forecast for the coming days:

The EUR/USD situation seems to me to remain unchanged - the triangle has been broken through, the support line has become a resistance line, and the support at the moment is the local low falling support line (daily). Screenshot:

ZetM:
Don't get so upset....)))), Prechter, has been talking about this, openly, for 7 months and few people hear....)))) and your observation, and recognition, is unlikely to be heard by anyone....))) Here, you show a ready-made one, and on it, they manage to leak, so, write what you want..., anyway, they won't notice....))))

Nope, not true, the big drop to 1.36+ and probably beyond has been talked about in this thread for at least a week now, only Stranger doesn't believe it...

Your waves with a huge drop were even earlier, only there was still a crossroads between 1.49+ and 1.36+ as the ECB was making some body moves, but now it has just folded its paws...

London is about to have a coffee and show them all...

With a drop like that, the Eure only shines for the 200 test:

DragonSL:

Nope, not true, the big drop to 1.36+ and probably beyond has been talked about in this thread for at least a week now, only Stranger doesn't believe it...

Your waves with a huge drop were even earlier, only there was a cross between 1.49+ and 1.36+ as the ECB was making some body moves, but now it has just folded its paws...

What the branch is talking about, I know firsthand, from part 2, and it's already part 5 of this branch....)))) Stranger, this is the SYMBOL of the branch, the symbols.... don't talk.... they are listened to but not agreed to....))

About Waves, about some kind of crossroads..., better not...., much less explain it to me...))

Respectfully.

SEVER11:

reconfigured and made an attempt at a gold forecast for the coming days:

Let the trend break first, though given the dollar-gold interchangeability in the "safe haven" segment when the dollar index rises, it's possible. I have so opened one buy, just in case, just in case, if bounce happens, and in case of fall I will trawl it with bystocks ;-)

Reason: