FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 778

Ishim:
car dealerships, oil, metals, now the agricultural sector is doing well - lots of things to trade )))))

Gold is already in boo pound chiff in boo (sold for the joy of Artikl) and agrarian - what pairs? and platinum is not on my list for some reason... i would buy it too ))))

Ishim:
car dealerships, oil, metals, now the agricultural sector is doing well - lots of things to trade )))))

You can only trade in scrap metal if you don't have a brain)))

strangerr:

You can only sell f...crap if you don't have a brain)))

how much you love each other :)

nexter:
how you love each other :)
I'm de-bookmarking this fludo thread. ()

I don't understand why they thought it would fall. People are so naive.

nexter:
How you love each other :)

The man explains - I don't trade the euro because I can't, so he can't do anything if he can't trade the main pair and there's no point in torturing his ass.

strangerr:

The man explains: I do not trade the euro, because I cannot, so he cannot do anything if he cannot trade the main currency pair and there is no point in torturing his ass.

After usdshf, eurusd is actually the most technical currency. Purely personal opinion.

solar:

After usdshf, eurusd is actually the most technical currency. A purely personal opinion.
These are my two main ones.

Ishim:
I'm de-bookmarking this thread. ()

where to? stand! sing or at least let him play for an hour a day... there will be a lot of money )))) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj1HsLoM_24
Reason: