EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 621

For those who will use my signals. Iron rule. Simple

Levels are easy to calculate, but you have to keep in mind to use them:

1.The hour must close above or below the corresponding level by 10-15 pips.
2. The movement in European currencies starts after 10 am and lasts until 21 am Moscow time (Yen and crosses through the Yen may be active at night as well).
3. Forecast by levels has a high probability of execution, but still only probability - do not forget about it

Temnyj:

What are the odds that the rate won't go up?

5%

It turns out that 1.25 we have worked off those long talks about an increase and there will not be much of a quick move.

If they announce 1.25, there will be no reaction as such (violent), if they rise (and there is also a 5% chance of that) to 1.44 - the reaction will be violent...In general, everyone will wait for Trichet's speech...it all depends on his speech... If he talks about further policy tightening (including the next rate hike in the short term), the reaction will be violent and the euro will rise even higher ...

If the interest rate goes up, loans get more expensive. Right?

Of course loans will rise and purchasing power will fall, which is not good for the euro....

)))))))))) EH I WISH I HADN'T THROWN THE MONITOR AWAY..... AFTER THE NEWS ))))))))))) AND THE STRATEGY NOT TO BREAK THE TRICHÉ ))))))))

I've been on this forum for 1 day and I can't find the refresh button

margaret:

Thank you.

The rise in the cost of credit will not only affect purchasing power, but also the producers who have taken out loans.

Is this information available anywhere?

scanck:
I've been on this forum a day and can't find the refresh button

Each browser has the button in a different location )))))

mine is here )))))

Temnyj thanks.

I don't know about anyone else, but my TA is pointing downwards. At least for a correction.

Kitsan:
I don't know about anyone else, but my TA is pointing downwards. At least for a correction.
Maybe your monitor is upside down?

seolink74:
Maybe your monitor is upside down?
I'll show you.)
Reason: