EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 912

Galina:

And the weather outside is so abolitionist !!!!

I was sunbathing from 1-3 May, it was +32 outside...

margaret:
so just being out in the fresh air gave me a cold...
I treat my wife with semi-sweet wine (only this one): heat 200 grams to a temperature of 45-50 degrees, drink it and sweat well under a blanket. The ailment will be gone. Get well

SEVER11:
I treat my wife with semi-sweet wine (only real wine) when she has a slight cold: heat 200 grams to a temperature of 45-50 degrees, drink it and sweat well under a blanket. The ailment will be gone. Get well
Thank you... that's what I was thinking...

Sdimm:

the canadian is down, will it make it to the level or not?

Looks like a flag. at 0.9850 I'll start selihl. (I have a hunch it will go there)

SEVER11:
I treat my wife with semi-sweet wine (only real wine) when she has a slight cold: heat 200 grams to a temperature of 45-50 degrees, drink it and sweat well under a blanket. The ailment will be gone. Get well
Mulled wine is great at all )))))

SEVER11:

Hello to all the residents of this forum. It's been a long time since I've looked at SOURCE. Here's another picture of the new indicator, which Tatrick's lines have put me on. So far it works :0)..., let's see further

I've seen Demark's indicator, it's drawn the same lines, many are the same (I won't give my opinion, everything works)

There's an ugly spike on the 4 o'clock... (((

I don't know, all the websites are talking about euro drop...I personally don't really believe in it...it could be a "trap"...

I've been to the volnoviks - they're not saying anything...

Here on one of the more "trustworthy" sites I found a weekly chart layout...:

margaret:

I don't know, all the websites are talking about euro drop...I personally don't really believe in it...it could be a "trap"...

I've contacted the volnoviks - they are silent...

Here on one of the more reliable sites found a weekly chart layout:

I have basically the same layout on the weekly chart, but the execution depends on the movement and levels.

Trade Chaos Theory - and trade on the breakdown - and then a minimum of 299 dollars in profits you will have in your pocket per week - add a few zeros more and you earn that much per month

Before the fall of the euro it was possible to put pending orders for a breakthrough, but I have not followed this market as I trade in futures - and in shares through a broker and a bank

if you don't know, read larry williams. he's the coolest investor.

The divergence is when the price reaches the red line and goes further down - now it is on the green - for now - we take from the market - everything

There are very many types of analysis - from magnetic waves to astrology and air temperature - but this is the most reliable for me in terms of profit

Reason: