Alpari's voracious terminals - page 7

Debugger: I haven't encountered it on others yet...

You have 16 instruments. Have you tried increasing the calculation interval - say from 1000ms to 5000ms? How is it working out?

If you haven't tried and don't intend to, - then of course it's most convenient to continue to blame the terminal and the DC.

Better still, once per bar. If zero bar is not important of course.

Zero is important if it counts once per second.

It's all strange. I can't believe that even 16 pairs on a five digit can be so different in terms of stone load from the same 16 on a four digit: it's a small story.

Debugger, you should write to tech support.

What kind of processor do you have?

Mathemat:

It's all a bit strange. I can't believe that even 16 pairs on a five digit can be so different in terms of stone loading from the same 16 on a four digit: it's a small story.

Obviously, the amount of input data on a five-digit is much larger by an order of magnitude.

so the terminal has nothing to do with it and the solution is either to filter to four digits or change the hardware for a more efficient one (CUDA as an example of optimal performance/price ratio).

Andi, firstly, I know that the data flow on the five-figure is about an order of magnitude bigger. But I don't see such a terrible load on Alpari (five digits!). Here's a picture, don't be lazy (click to enlarge):

And secondly, well, how much bragging about your involvement with CUDA?!

2 Debugger: There are a lot of pairs here, all on М1, the history was loaded with a minimum of May 26 (some of them are deeper), i.e. not less than 25 000 bars in each chart. There are no indicators. It's not the most passive moment in the market (look at the current chart). RAM is loaded like this all the time, for Windows 7.

Yes, the processor (Core 2 Duo E7200) is loading, but we're not talking about any numbers on the order of "25-30% minimum".

Then one more question: how many characters do you have in MarketWatch?

I have 28 pairs on Alpari, of which 7 windows are open, memory occupied: 20,800 (private working set) 60,320(allocated memory)

MT4 settings:

Max bars per window: 65000

Max bars in history: 512000

Mathemat:

1. Firstly, I know that the data flow on the five-figure is about an order of magnitude greater. But I don't see such a terrible load on Alpari (five digits!). Here's a picture, don't be lazy (click to enlarge):

2. And secondly, how much you can brag about your involvement in CUDA!

1. an order of magnitude increase in input data can be critical for some high-frequency EAs. it may not be critical for yours, but that doesn't mean it's true for everyone.

2. I'm not involved in CUDA, but maybe you can offer another option with better performance/price ratio for solving the problem of CPU load with the calculations you really need?

Andrei01:

1. an order of magnitude increase in input data can be critical for some high-frequency EAs.

Well that's what they're talking about here.

It's not about the terminal and inadequate EAs, indicators etc...

I have indexes for all 16 pairs. There are 2 separate indices for each pair.

1. I purposely disabled all calculations to show that the terminal itself has almost nothing to do with this situation. The topicstarter stated that the minimum CPU load is 25-30% on Alpari.

2. No, I can't and I'm not going to: the thread is not about optimizing the performance/price ratio. The problem is only about performance.

I suspect that the bug is either in excessive settings of the terminal or in too frequent and non-optimized calculations. And the calculations here are clearly solid.

Reason: